Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Horrors

(1/130) > >>

Turtletron:
Do anyone have any idea what an Horror look like? What kind of power they have? What makes them different from other metaplanar beings like insect spirits and shedim? Are they all freaking powerhouse or some of them are weak? ???
I know I might get a few answer in the Ryan Mercury Trilogy novels, but I can't get a hold on any at the moment.  :(
Anyone wish to share his wisdom with me :'(

kinderkrieg:
there actually is a story in the new spells and chrome where runner's are duped into grabbing the necronomicon out of a portal to a far plane during a ritual. good scene but i always have imagined them somewhat like that, beings of a lovecraftian make, but i'm still a newb so i probably haven't done enough research yet and am just blathering on nonsense...

Casazil:
One of the horrors I remember is the wild hunt (Ithink Aina was actually working with one in ED) there was if memory serves a pic in one of the 2nd editions critter books.

Critias:
The Wild Hunt's not a Horror, it's just The Wild Hunt.  Don't dwell on it.

Your best bet for Horror info would be actually checking out some Earthdawn books (if you can find 'em anywhere). 

kinderkrieg:
they do have a 3rd ed. that they're currently printing through redbrick i believe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version