NEWS

A note on a Shadowrun movie

• 43 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #15 on: <04-01-11/1732:32> »
Link's broken … but they're saying I inspired them? Oh no oh no oh no oh no.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

jdmclane

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <04-01-11/1736:00> »
Hey got one! Here ya is. :D

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #17 on: <04-01-11/1736:13> »
This is either an intricate April Fool's, or someone misread something...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #18 on: <04-01-11/1737:19> »
Oh crap. Well, at least that's a good picture of me.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

jdmclane

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <04-01-11/1742:11> »
You look like your about to sneeze or something... ;D Do you have the full interview?

jdmclane

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <04-01-11/1752:58> »
  I tried two torrents that had "shadowrun" and  "movie" in the title, but they were crap.
Ive got one now called "Action-2011. shadow.run. 2074. feature. Xvid. Movie. Torrentz" Does that sound familiar? :-\ I dont know if this is from the movie but it was on the same link as your picture.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #21 on: <04-01-11/1810:47> »
You look like your about to sneeze or something... ;D Do you have the full interview?

I have nothing. Thankfully. And nothing about that hideously long filename is familiar.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

jdmclane

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <04-01-11/1814:25> »

Okey dokey. That torrent is at least downloading nice and slow, so we shall see what it is when it completes. I for one am excited.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #23 on: <04-01-11/1818:49> »

Okey dokey. That torrent is at least downloading nice and slow, so we shall see what it is when it completes. I for one am excited.

I'm a-tingle with dread.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #24 on: <04-01-11/1837:26> »

I'm a-tingle with dread.

Jason H.
Could be worse, you could be facing Dredd.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #25 on: <04-01-11/2100:55> »
I've had some offline conversation with jdmclane, and he says he's uploading what he's got to YouTube.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

Abstruse

« Reply #26 on: <04-01-11/2123:47> »
Anyone going to post any actual links anywhere?  Or am I going to sit here refreshing the page to get Rebecca Blacked (the new Rick Rolling apparently)?

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #27 on: <04-01-11/2135:32> »
Anyone going to post any actual links anywhere?  Or am I going to sit here refreshing the page to get Rebecca Blacked (the new Rick Rolling apparently)?

I believe a link will be posted once the uploading is done.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

jdmclane

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <04-01-11/2156:42> »
no way!!!!!!!! its superb! feast your eyes upon this!!!!!

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <04-01-11/2157:16> »
Even a front page post? Commitment.