NEWS

Sprawl Gangers

• 221 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #75 on: <02-06-13/2144:32> »
Looks good Bull, and KE is looking very initimadating :)
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Wildcard

• Omae
  • Hex.tall was here.
« Reply #76 on: <02-07-13/1007:30> »
Cover of SRM 04-11 Election Day:

:)

Man. I just want to punch the shit out of that elf bitch holding the no sign. She reminds me of Janeane Garofalo.
I was permanently banned from the forums for consistently attacking my fellow posters and trolling the boards. I thought I could get "revenge" on FastJack for being banned by updating my sig to insult him, but all it proved was how much of an idiot I am.

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #77 on: <02-07-13/1013:22> »
Watch your language, please.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Wildcard

• Omae
  • Hex.tall was here.
« Reply #78 on: <02-07-13/1016:30> »
Sorry. She reminds me of J- G-.
I was permanently banned from the forums for consistently attacking my fellow posters and trolling the boards. I thought I could get "revenge" on FastJack for being banned by updating my sig to insult him, but all it proved was how much of an idiot I am.

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #79 on: <02-07-13/1950:02> »
Cover of SRM 04-11 Election Day:

The guy next to the no sign looks like a guy who is just wearing fake horns, no place where the horns would actually grow out of the skull :D

But what do the green scarves mean (if they mean anything)? I admit I did not really follow the Ork Underground storyline...

Black

• Ace Runner
« Reply #80 on: <02-07-13/2021:45> »
It did actually remind me of Saint Patrick's Day mixed with an election mixed with Halloween.

It was a good flavour.   ;D
Perception molds reality

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #81 on: <02-07-13/2051:54> »
The guy next to the no sign looks like a guy who is just wearing fake horns, no place where the horns would actually grow out of the skull :D

But what do the green scarves mean (if they mean anything)? I admit I did not really follow the Ork Underground storyline...

They don't really mean anything specific, so far as I know.  Not certain why he used those like that, but they're kind of neat.  I sort of assume they're a gang symbol of some kind.

As for the horns, I imagine that they're just one of the many Troll horn variations.  Something that grows up from the middle of the skull and than curves around and up.  Similar to the Cape Buffalo:

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #82 on: <02-08-13/1404:31> »

The Green scarves are the "ribbons" in support of prop 23.
Look at the pic, everything in favor is in green, everything opposed is in blue.

Also, my group got in. Signing my third NDA for Cata tomorrow.

I can't wait for this game to come out, I want to find a way to use my VOR mini's as a gang! Hopefully it will have something like that.
« Last Edit: <02-08-13/1408:58> by DarkLloyd »
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #83 on: <02-09-13/1439:22> »
As for the horns, I imagine that they're just one of the many Troll horn variations.  Something that grows up from the middle of the skull and than curves around and up.  Similar to the Cape Buffalo:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/2duikers/2duikers1104/2duikers110400172/9273794-cape-buffalo.jpg

That image illustrates exactly what the problem is: The horns grow out of two points in the skull, there is not one continuous horn going over the full skull and curving up on both sides. Only on a costume prop it makes sense to have one continuous horn.

I mean artwork of trolls fluctuates between "straight out of Mordor" and "just a tall guy with horns" (and has always done), but as far as I remember at least that aspect is consistent ;)

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #84 on: <02-09-13/1641:31> »
Fine, new official explanation!

John Samson has an embarrassaing secret.  He suffers from an ailment that one out of every 10,000 trolls suffers from: Cope's Disease.  Cope's disease weakens the structure of troll horns, causing them to fall out.  Most trolls effected by this are over the age of 40, but John was stricken when he was 18. He was mocked and ridiculed by every trolls he knew, because horns are frequently a source of pride among them.  So now John wears Hornpiece for Trolls, an artificial set of horns designed to hide the fact that he has no horns.  They look awful, and everyone knows they're fake, but everyone is too polite to say anything.  They're the troll equivalent of a toupee.

Now, isn't this supposed to be about the mini's game? :)

Bull

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #85 on: <02-09-13/2333:19> »
Now, isn't this supposed to be about the mini's game?

I now want a mini for a troll suffering from Cope's Disease.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Black

• Ace Runner
« Reply #86 on: <02-10-13/0020:04> »
Now, isn't this supposed to be about the mini's game?

I now want a mini for a troll suffering from Cope's Disease.

With a bit of work, it shouldn't be toooooooooo hard. Maybe find a minataurs head, or maybe a beastman from Warhammer... a bit of cutting and glueing and done!

Looking forward to metahuman (particular troll) figures and spirits and maybe, just maybe... some critters?

One of the guys on my team wants to build the Ancients.  Me?  Halloweeners... heheheheh
Perception molds reality

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #87 on: <02-10-13/0100:16> »

You KNOW that this is going into a book now, right?

Because it totally is. :D

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #88 on: <02-10-13/0258:08> »
You KNOW that this is going into a book now, right?

Because it totally is. :D

SO true.  *laughs*
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #89 on: <02-10-13/1654:03> »
Bull

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! thank you Bull +10 to you for that, And you guys have to have that in there now!!
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept