NEWS

The current Metaplots

• 386 Replies

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #75 on: <08-08-12/2157:19> »
Correct. Adult Dragons need to use sorcery to change shape and mass (Body) depending on the form they take.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #76 on: <08-08-12/2205:53> »
And for a Non-Great, Peri is actually a pretty decent sorcerer.  And yes, he uses Shapechange to take metahuman form.

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #77 on: <08-08-12/2212:50> »
Peri is a real favourite at our table.

The team once almost killed him (during Mecurial) with a lightning bolt / AV missile combo (and a ton of edge... dragons are scary) during a car chase (put him into overflow).  They then stopped the car, got out and healled him.  They said they didn't want any bad blood with a Dragon.  Later on they made a deal with him and his partner and threw in a signed autograph from Mecurial.

You've got to love a Dragon Den filled with music trids etc. instead of gold and bones.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #78 on: <08-08-12/2307:08> »
If you own the right music, you may as well be sitting on gold. See Apple Records, for example.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #79 on: <08-09-12/1037:21> »
If you own the right music, you may as well be sitting on gold. See Apple Records, for example.
And if you own the Music Rights, you're sitting on a pile on Nuyen that weighs more than you do in Draconic form.

And, last I checked, Nuyen was electronic in origin, so...  How much does an electron weigh in at again?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #80 on: <08-09-12/1058:42> »
And if you own the Music Rights, you're sitting on a pile on Nuyen that weighs more than you do in Draconic form.

And, last I checked, Nuyen was electronic in origin, so...  How much does an electron weigh in at again?

9.1093829×10−31 kg, according to Wikipedia. ;D

The big question, now, is how many electrons do you need to store one Nuyen?
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #81 on: <08-09-12/1504:47> »
About the same as the number of angels can dance on the head of a beer.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #82 on: <08-09-12/1929:28> »
About the same as the number of angels can dance on the head of a beer.

Ahhh... but that would be a clasic example of the observer influencing the outcome... after all, the number of beers consumed first has a sliding scale impact on the number of angels that fit of the head of the beer being observed....
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #83 on: <08-09-12/2121:02> »
Not to mention just how much head you let your barkeep get away with putting on your beer.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

SwampFox

• Newb
  • This city is my Swamp, just try and dig me out.
« Reply #84 on: <08-09-12/2140:10> »
So, who else is worried that Fastjack's run may be coming to an end with these latest revelations in Clutch?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #85 on: <08-09-12/2141:20> »
Not to mention just how much head you let your barkeep get away with putting on your beer.
The beer I use for the experiment is God's Bread, AKA:  Guinness.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #86 on: <08-09-12/2144:01> »
So, who else is worried that Fastjack's run may be coming to an end with these latest revelations in Clutch?
I've been thinking about this for a while, and ever since his run on the Dawkins Group, burning their node to the ground, Fastjack's had some of these lapses from time to time. We know two things about that encounter: Horizon uses psychotropics in those nodes, and Fastjack took damage from the attacks. Put two and two together.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

SwampFox

• Newb
  • This city is my Swamp, just try and dig me out.
« Reply #87 on: <08-09-12/2210:55> »
I've been thinking about this for a while, and ever since his run on the Dawkins Group, burning their node to the ground, Fastjack's had some of these lapses from time to time. We know two things about that encounter: Horizon uses psychotropics in those nodes, and Fastjack took damage from the attacks. Put two and two together.
Oh.  OH HELL.  Poor Jack.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #88 on: <08-09-12/2307:16> »

Oh good! I thought I was the only one noticing what was up with FastJack.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #89 on: <08-10-12/0739:12> »
Oh.  OH HELL.  Poor Jack.
Not worried too much if it's psychotopes. FastJack's got a lot of friends (and even MORE favors owed to him), so that he can probably get some help with that. Of course, it probably would mean needing to do a run on a delta clinic or something, and probably result in him finding Cap'n Chaos' "ghost" in the Matrix...