NEWS

Novels

• 21 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #15 on: <03-01-11/1651:53> »
We have some manuscripts in various forms of completion floating around (including one by me that I really, really like … ask me nicely and maybe I'll give a preview). The fiction line has been slow to pick up, but it's important to me, and for the past four years or so (dating back to before I became line developer), I exerted significant effort at GenCon trying to push the novel line ahead. If progress hasn't happened by August, I'll take up the baton again this year.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #16 on: <03-01-11/1654:11> »
Please sir, may I please have some?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #17 on: <03-01-11/2118:54> »
Please sir, may I please have some?

Okay, that was indeed asking nicely. Let me figure out the best place for it …

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Outrider45

« Reply #18 on: <03-01-11/2247:49> »
I love my (autographed) copy of Wolf and Raven. And, speaking with Mr. Stackpole at GenCon '09 when I got it signed, I believe he is VERY much looking to go back to the Sixth World. Hopefully JMH & Catalyst can make that happen.

I remember you squeeling like a newborn orc when you saw him in the writers alley. ;D  I also remember how dissapointed I was to see he was there all alone and nobody except Don "Magic" FastJack Juan there to chat with him. Really, there was hardly ANY announcements to what authors were going to be signing and when. Pretty damn rude I say.

Vegetaman

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <03-02-11/2028:10> »
We have some manuscripts in various forms of completion floating around (including one by me that I really, really like … ask me nicely and maybe I'll give a preview). The fiction line has been slow to pick up, but it's important to me, and for the past four years or so (dating back to before I became line developer), I exerted significant effort at GenCon trying to push the novel line ahead. If progress hasn't happened by August, I'll take up the baton again this year.

Jason H.

This is most excellent! I have been patiently waiting for the Mel Odom book "Cut & Run" that was announced... In 2008 or so, I think?

And getting Michael Stackpole to do another book would be fantastic as well. There have been some really fantastic Shadowrun novels over the years.

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #20 on: <03-21-11/1549:25> »
and please tell me that Ian Douglas, (sorry only "Name" i could remember for him) will do some more, his short story in the anthology kicked butt
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Pathica

• Newb
  • Eats paint chips
« Reply #21 on: <03-22-11/1402:55> »
I dare say Mel Odom did art for D&d ages ago, like 20+ years ago?
~There is no gravity, the world just sucks.~