Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Abandon Reddit

(1/3) > >>

Crimsondude:
I'm never going to use to that cursed site again. I will no longer acknowledge r/Shadowrun or any of the Shadowrun-related subreddits. My entire Instagram Discovery feed is already cats, so I'm not going to miss anything.

I encourage everyone else to do the same. I know you won't, but I cannot in good conscience not say so.

EDIT:

I don't have a problem with the r/Shadowrun site. It's just collateral damage to the fact that the site as a whole is a festering boil of trolls, extremists, and straight-up criminal scum that spez and its owners and managers gladly profit off of. Much like how Twitter is a disgusting shit heap of cretins, shit weasels, and Nazis that the founders, managers, and owners support in principle if not in fact.

Shadowjack:
Are there people there that bother you? There is definitely one particular mod that I feel does a lot of harm to the community.

Kiirnodel:
If I may ask, what in particular sparked the outcry?

Personally, I feel that reddit tries to pass itself off as a forum of sorts, but the format of post/comments/subcomments/etc. cause actual discussions to be either inconvenient or entirely missed. So while I look at the reddit occasionally, I just can't bring myself to use it consistently.

忍:
Yeah what happened?

Duellist_D:
I'd suspect some drama about the perceived quality of the Authors fictional SR Characters.
/edit: Misread the Op, he talked about reddit in general.
Nvm then

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version