Author Topic: Adept Ways  (Read 185 times)

• Omae
Adept Ways
« on: (00:16:09/08-27-17) »
Sure this is a few years late and likely already discussed, but there are two ways, Artist's and Invisible, that have a Power on their reduction list that costs .25 power points. I don't know if there were any plans for more .125 powers later on, but I think these two powers, Nimble Fingers and Light Body respectively, ought to be replaced with something that can be reduced.

Secondly with the inclusion of more Adept powers, I think a wholistic update to the Ways may prove beneficial. However this is not as important as my first point.

-my 2
Yeah, TMs got thrown in the cell with Bubba the Love Troll and sandpaper for lube.
there is autosofts for everything  8)

adzling

• Troubleshooter
  • Ace Runner
Re: Adept Ways
« Reply #1 on: (11:41:41/08-28-17) »
the errata team has worked up a complete set of errata for adept ways, whether it gets approved is another thing all together....
Live in the SF Bay Area and looking for a group? PM me we have a slot open!

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: (15:22:39/08-28-17) »
Approved to be posted or approved to become official? I don't remember any update on ways, but I don't remember much anymore.
Yeah, TMs got thrown in the cell with Bubba the Love Troll and sandpaper for lube.

adzling

• Troubleshooter
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: (14:43:08/08-29-17) »
it's ready to be posted, who knows if it will be or if after it's posted it gets approved.

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: (16:21:11/08-29-17) »
If it's ready to be posted, why has it not been posted?

adzling

• Troubleshooter
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: (17:40:05/08-29-17) »
good question for which i have no answer

the same can be said for the majority of the errata we have worked on (most has not been published/ considered).

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: (18:08:15/08-29-17) »
*crickets*

Mk thanks.