Author Topic: Bright is just Shadowrun ?  (Read 267 times)

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
Bright is just Shadowrun ?
« on: (09:37:08/07-23-17) »
I wanted to know its not just me but Bright is just shadowrun right ?

Bright | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZCBSsBxko
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

DarkSpade

• Newb
Re: Bright is just Shadowrun ?
« Reply #1 on: (10:30:37/07-23-17) »
Damn close.  Just set 60 years too early.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: (13:12:35/07-23-17) »
While it may not *be* Shadowrun, it's pretty damn close. I am really looking forward to this and hope it response will be strong enough to warrant future productions.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #3 on: (13:23:41/07-23-17) »
While it may not *be* Shadowrun, it's pretty damn close. I am really looking forward to this and hope it response will be strong enough to warrant future productions.

If this does well you guys might want to make just a short live action shadowrun Film :D
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: (17:16:40/07-23-17) »
Unfortunately, in this medium, I am a consumer, not a creator ;D. There are some fantastic short coming out these days...really like some of the stuff Neill Blomkamp and Oats Studios are doing.

KnightyrFPS

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: (20:03:08/08-17-17) »
It is pretty close, but regardless of that I'm probably going to watch it because I'm a fan the genre.