NEWS

Mission review: SRM04-00 Back In Business

• 3 Replies

wylie

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« on: <01-19-11/2024:34> »
First impression: pretty good
I was concern about not able to change the table ratings, but the Pushing the Envelope adds in some tough encounters
I like the fact the dice pools are in one spot, making it easy to locate & not having to figure things out
fresh art, always a bonus and everything in color
everything seems to flow
lots of nuyen at the end
the storyline(s) gets the players involved quickly that will dominate season 4

the true test will be to run the mission, to see how players react

oh, the auther may want post the revised version of the gator shaman....

thalandar

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <01-22-11/0017:39> »
Scene 3 Money Talks, the encounter with the Chulos says they are mounted on Harley Scorpions and armed with Uzi III's however their stat block includes nither...minor oversight.  The adventure itself rocks!

thalandar

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <01-23-11/2147:38> »
Gator shaman =  :) GM.  I was also thinking a Ghost Gator who swallowed a clock...... ;D

PH_dungeon

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-03-11/0109:12> »
I ran this adventure recently for my home group, and we had a good time with it. We did manage to get it finished in a single session though it took about 5 hours.

Breaking into Jack's warehouse got a little ugly and a couple of the runners got injured by his sentry drones. However, they pulled it off. I ignored a lot of the pushing the envelope stuff in the early scenes since they just seemed pointless, and didn't look to me like they would add anything to the mission.

However in the first scene I did a bit of my own pushing the envelope and had some local Yakuza sitting in the booth that MacCallister had reserved for the team. They had to oust the yaks to get their table, which got a little interesting.