NEWS

The current Metaplots

• 386 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #375 on: <07-24-19/1231:26> »
The return of FastJack? (I got a stake in this horse...)

Ghost Rigger

• Omae
« Reply #376 on: <07-24-19/1243:17> »
If one of the new metaplot points is "Ares has developed a new, cheap kind of bullet that makes armor near-useless" I might just puke.
After all you don't send an electrician to fix your leaking toilet.

A Guide to Gridguide

Ixal

• Chummer
« Reply #377 on: <07-24-19/1249:33> »
I am more interested what happens with MCT. They are the top dog now, but No Future made it sound that they are in rather big trouble as is Japan in general.
There certainly will be some surprises when the stocks get redistributed.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #378 on: <07-24-19/1454:09> »
We can talk SOME. future stuff no, ongoing stuff somewhat, old stuff like crazy.

So if you're, like, "What was up with Sirrurg and Borriqua?" then I can tell you.

if you're, like, "What's Puck's deal?" when that's ongoing, not so much.

And, of course, "Is Netcat's kid going to be revealed to be half-toaster?" then I can't even say a single word abou-OHCRAP

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #379 on: <07-25-19/0910:28> »
I'd like to at least get the list in post 1 updated to the current knowledge, and perhaps add some other items that were not included on it (Spin-Global is the one that jumps to mind, but there are probably more).

Basically that as things start rolling out for 6th edition, there is at least a quick summary of where things were at the end of 5th.

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #380 on: <07-26-19/2022:15> »
Update the wiki!

I'm actually reading the Streetpedia...still...and updating a few random bits in the wiki that seem that catch my eye every once in a while. Like Ysil finally has a little bit of personality, or at least an agenda that runs can be made out of. Have a dedicated and searchable Sixth World lore spot, like the wiki, is pretty ideal. And infact possibly even having more in depth lore discussions there would be nice, but it's a poor system to have conversations in compared to a forum.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #381 on: <08-16-19/0244:18> »
Can I get a link to the wiki
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #382 on: <08-16-19/0246:31> »
https://shadowrun.fandom.com/ is the source I always find when I'm hunting 'shadowrun <place>' info.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #383 on: <08-16-19/2120:16> »
The french and german language wikis are more complete or up to date sometimes than the english one.  If you soeak neither, it can still be worth copying their text into a translation website sometimes. Search shadowhelix for the german one, and for the french one I usually search 'shadowrun wiki fr'

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #384 on: <08-17-19/0123:38> »
The french and german language wikis are more complete or up to date sometimes than the english one.  If you soeak neither, it can still be worth copying their text into a translation website sometimes. Search shadowhelix for the german one, and for the french one I usually search 'shadowrun wiki fr'

Be the change you want to see in the wiki. If you feel that the french or multiple german ones, are better you can either port them over to the english one. Or even better, while reading a source book, add a bit about it, and maybe cite a source.

If you don't like the english wiki, there is no reason you (by you I mean anyone, not just Beta) cannot update and improve the SR english wiki.

Dasher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #385 on: <08-05-21/1801:54> »
Be the change you want to see in the wiki. If you feel that the french or multiple german ones, are better you can either port them over to the english one. Or even better, while reading a source book, add a bit about it, and maybe cite a source.

If you don't like the english wiki, there is no reason you (by you I mean anyone, not just Beta) cannot update and improve the SR english wiki.
Very much this!  I try to add to the wiki when I have something useful to contribute . . . which is not as often as I would like.
"Do you know the sort of things that can fall into an industrial sausage press?"

mcv

• Chummer
« Reply #386 on: <11-06-21/1525:32> »
Be the change you want to see in the wiki.
There is. I tried to edit the (massive!) timeline to fix an error, but that didn't work.