NEWS

Usda Beph

• 92 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #90 on: <10-13-10/1337:56> »
I like my fantasy over the purposed reality and can still have El Toro operational due to the "Use what you like and discard what you don't" clause of Fantasy Roleplay Gaming! It's a beautiful thing. Or I could just adjust to the established fiction.
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Dakka

• Omae
« Reply #91 on: <10-15-10/1549:37> »
Sorry to double post, but I do see a big problem with your armor.
You should read the rules for armor stacking.
One sec. I'll grab it and edit it into this post.

If a character is wearing more than one piece of armor at a time, only the highest value (for either Ballistic or Impact) applies. Note that some armor items, like helmets and shields, provide a modifier to the worn armor rating and so do not count as stacked armor.
Too much armor, however, can slow a character down. If either of a character’s armor ratings exceeds his Body x 2, apply a –1 modifier to Agility and Reaction for every 2 points (or fraction thereof ) that his Body is exceeded. Note that this may affect Initiative as well. If a character is wearing multiple armor items, add their ratings together before comparing to Body.
~Core Rulebook, Pg. 149.

I hope this helps. I'll look over your character more carefully for anything else I might be able to help you improve.

This rule is gets overridden by Arsenal for Form Fitting Body Armor and Personal Protection Piecemeal.  Both stack with other worn armor.

Edit: Hmm, shouldn't read the message boards while watching Futurama, skipped right over 6 pages of discussion.  Mah bad.  ;)

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <10-15-10/1552:28> »
Yep, I already showed him those later in the thread. Pretty sure he's using both.