NEWS

Nice to see the site

• 20 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <06-11-17/0752:58> »
This is why you never trust 'Runners, when the shit hits the fan and they're caught with their pants down, it's all excuses and finger pointing.

You mean like with politicians.  :)

Definition of politics:  :)
poly: many
tics: bloodsucking creatures.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <06-11-17/0927:46> »
Shadowrun Rule #1 No communication or point of contact with fans.
I'd say it all boils down to CGL business rule #0: Thou shalt not change stuff after it has been published :D

Putting news on a website means changing that site after it has initially been published, nope
Patching your server would be even worse, since the changes would be made in order to correct errors. No way.

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <06-12-17/0153:35> »
My bad, I left Kane in charge for one minute while I had to rescue some newb's hoop from Renraku Red Samurai. Next thing I know, site's blown to bits, no one can get a hold of Bull, and I'm receiving spam from 1999 about something called a Blair Witch? Anyway, it was hard to get a hold of everyone since the contact info we have for you was in the quarantine, and not sure how to make a public SocMed post about a tenth-grader hacking the board's code without it sounding like we're inviting others to try.

But we're back, baby!

Dammit.  Glitch was on "vacation" somewhere in the South China seas, I was dealing with an unexpected issue involving a certain clown-faced asshole, and we left Slamm-0! in charge and he...  Umm... Was at a ball game?  What kind of excuse is that, Fred??  Ghost help me, teach me to go take some personal time...

Ball game? Nice, believable, cover. More likely Sprout-0! spilled something in a place where a cascade failure was guaranteed.

Y'know, right under the bright sign that says "No food or drink within 5 metres!"

Eric da MAJ

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <06-12-17/1950:45> »
Nice to see it back up.  Though I still wish it was a little faster.  I'm not so sentimental about the 80's that I enjoy dial up modem page loading speeds.

MoDSec

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <06-20-17/0102:26> »
https://web.archive.org/web/20170529200332/http://shadowruntabletop.com/

Here's what the hack looked like. They had some midi music playing, but it wasn't saved.

Senko

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <06-20-17/0519:13> »
Some people have nothing better to do than annoy others.