Shadowrun Play > Looking for Games

LFG - Louisville Ky

(1/2) > >>

zvengland:
Looking for some folks for a 5e group. Already have myself and a friend so 2-4 people would work out. I am able to GM, but open to the idea of someone else taking the reins if there is interest. Able to host at my place, can look at rotating if need be. My friend and I both are experienced in the game and have GMd previously. Players need not be experienced, just want some good roleplayers!

Also at present we are looking at playing Monday evenings around 6ish. Perhaps earlier, but can work with schedules. Maybe aim for every other week, but can work that out with the table as a whole.

prismite:
Dangit ... wish I still lived in the 'ville.

Let me know if you have trouble finding a group, I know people that still play and might be able to point you in the right direction!

Lewis Greywolf:
Still looking for players in Louisville?

catrone3:
I don't know if OP or worldeater are still looking for players in louisville. but I run a game every other week in louisville at Heroes. We just recently changed it to saturdays starting at 4, arrival as early as 3:30. I GM it, you can hit me up if you are interested.

Lewis Greywolf:
Hey Omae, I am absolutely still looking for a gaming group. I'll send you a message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version