NEWS

IC [Prelude] Da Bears!

• 52 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <01-16-17/0422:18> »
"Fine" Said Tedd , "just reduce my debt 10k when I am done."  The things I need to do for money... Ritual magic and shit... If I ever get off the hook I am never borrowing a cent in my life."

"Do you need a ride ?" Asked Tedd, and then texted Oz >> Your car is ready when can you pick her up? 

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <01-17-17/1745:41> »
Hey Great Teddy!  I can come right now if you want.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <01-18-17/1149:14> »
Tedd texted Oz - "Sure thing, I'll head right back to my shop - meet there in 30 min." (or any other time it would take Tedd to get back home).  Excited, Tedd looked at Gunderson and Sky and said "So it is settled we'll do it, send the contact details and I'll schedule a meeting with the mage guy. "

Looking at Sky he asked "So are you riding with me - or do we meet there?"

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <01-18-17/1953:32> »
The appointment is now.  Here's the address.  Ask for Jack and they will see you up to him.    The address is to a club called the Asylum

As for Jacks past I don't know much about it except he was in San Diego when Atzlan invaded California and something happened to him there.  He hates Atzlan.

[spoiler]If Teddy didn't understand he can edit his last post.[/spoiler]
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <01-18-17/1955:43> »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Barrens]

Sky grumbles "Yeah well, that makes two of us." She shakes her head, then looks at Tedd. "And yes, I'll need a lift. I was told going to that sort of things on my bike wasn't the most efficient way to make a good impression. Go figure."
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <01-18-17/2334:07> »
Tedd said " Well my Morgan is all for impression... Not much more than a strong engine on a reinforced cage. Doors are over rated. We won't be too long to get there.

Once in the Morgan Tedd speed up, he clearly loved that Buggy. "We are going to do a bit of detour, but I am a fast driver no worries. Your negotiation skills might help. I need to deliver a car I fixed before going on this gig."

He drove very fast with a euphoric smile on his face to meet Oz.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <01-19-17/1247:07> »

Sky Seems less than pleased "Seriously? I thought Gunderson was clear, the meet is supposed to be now not later. And you could have asked if I was okay with your 'detour' before you decided to do it..."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <01-19-17/2312:43> »
[spoiler]It seems like you two have something to discuss.  I will be back later [/spoiler]

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <01-20-17/0032:12> »
Should I get you back to your bike?

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <01-20-17/0048:05> »

Sky stays silent for a couple of seconds "Let me be sure I understand right. We got a job, we're supposed to meet someone for said job as soon as possible, you decide to go on a random personal task without asking for my opinion, a thing that you should have done before coming to the meet, and instead of admitting that maybe it's not the thing to do, you propose to drop me back at the bar to let me go alone while you do your thing? Did I get everything right or is there something I misunderstood?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <01-20-17/0148:00> »
Look gangsters do not wake up early and I live in a bad hood. I am going to deliver the fixed car while it is still pristine. You can either hop along or not, but I am not trusting my monthly survival on ritual magic. I have it rough already without someone trying to hinder my efforts to get a decent pay on that work. You are either in or out... not in between.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <01-20-17/0209:09> »

Sku shrugs "Well then I'm out. Drop me at the ritual place or back at the bar. I do not care about gangsters waking hours or stuff like that. What I care about is that this drek is not professional at all. And unlike you, this is not something I do on the side and can afford to half-ass."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <01-20-17/0214:09> »
Ted shrugs and drops Sky at the ritual site, then he goes back home to deliver the car.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #28 on: <01-20-17/0217:57> »

On the way, Sky doesn't say another word. Once there, she directly goes to find Jack.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <01-20-17/0844:22> »
[spoiler]Okay I'm not going to lead you around by the nose but I want to make sure we are both on the same page.  You are blowing off Gundersons job that you just negotiated so long as you do it right now to sell the car you fixed to Oz.  Am I getting the gist of this correct?[/spoiler]