Author Topic: IC [Prelude] Angels  (Read 1654 times)

Mercy Merchant

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #75 on: (01:38:14/03-01-17) »
Elena casually looks about.  >>Team [Elena]:  Not from where I am sitting.  Your call, Killdare.  I sort of like taking him after he leaves, but that is my personal opinion.<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Overbyte

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 343
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #76 on: (04:02:10/03-01-17) »
Killdare thinks a bit. If it was him walking in there he'd have no problem with it.
But it's one thing risking your own life doing crazy drek, it's quite another putting someone else in the line of fire.

Team [Killdare]: Well Elena, you are the one that would be going in. I'd feel better if you had some back up on site.
I suppose I could go inside, but I'd hate to start blasting away in a place that crowded if anything goes wrong.
So after? This area seems pretty quiet and we know which way he'd be heading. What do you think Sam?

Ennui

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 852
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #77 on: (06:30:33/03-01-17) »
The only real difference I see is the possibility of damaging the merchandise and that's our pay day.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Overbyte

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 343
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #78 on: (15:13:15/03-01-17) »
Team [Killdare]: Well we definitely don't want that! Do we have any idea how big this merchandise is? Is it going to be a truck-load? 'Cause I don't own a truck. heh

Mercy Merchant

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #79 on: (22:27:02/03-01-17) »
>>Team [Elena]:  A point:  I can make myself look like him, but I would need some time listening to him to be able to talk like him.<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Overbyte

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 343
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #80 on: (02:14:30/03-02-17) »
[Team] Killdare: Well that settles it then I think. We wait for the exchange and take him outside. Somewhere near here but hopefully without too many onlookers.

Mercy Merchant

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #81 on: (10:09:27/03-03-17) »
>>Team [Elena]:  Good.  Is nice to have plan.  Do I stay inside until he comes in and leave after him or what is best way?<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Overbyte

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 343
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #82 on: (21:46:29/03-03-17) »
Team [Killdare]: I think it's best if you stay inside. That way we got eyes on them start to finish.

Ennui

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 852
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #83 on: (21:51:16/03-03-17) »
@team:  The only problem I see is that once he's on the move with the cargo I don't know if I have an effective way to stop him if he's driving.  Any ideas?
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Overbyte

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 343
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #84 on: (22:24:05/03-03-17) »
Team [Killdare]: I thought you hacker types could just shut things off? Hah. Barring that, we could disable his truck in the more mundane way. Shoot out a tire, or remove some critical piece while its parked. But, we don't even know if he needs a truck to transport the goods. Depends on how valuable the cargo is. Could be pretty small if its more expensive drugs. I mean a thousand doses of Kamikaze could easily fit in a backpack. So maybe we overthinkin' this.

Mercy Merchant

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
Re: IC [Prelude] Angels
« Reply #85 on: (01:33:07/03-05-17) »
Inside the bar, Elena silently laughs to herself.  >>Team [Elena]:  Is why is prefer straight up assassin work.  Too much thinking.  My vote is see what man arrives in and wait to take him outside the building.<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>