• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <11-04-16/0639:17> »
Some new art from the new season of Missions:

;D

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <11-04-16/2213:00> »
SOO WEE! Lock and load, boys! We're having bacon for dinner!
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-05-16/0005:25> »

Normally I would be among the first to approve of any bacon related message, but this is the 6th World we're talking about here. Are you sure those are normal pigs? Well, as normal as can be with science mucking about with them?

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <11-05-16/0014:23> »

Normally I would be among the first to approve of any bacon related message, but this is the 6th World we're talking about here. Are you sure those are normal pigs? Well, as normal as can be with science mucking about with them?

Since it looks like the truck was heading into the containment zone and not out, I'd be inclined to say science hasn't mucked with them yet.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

TonyK

• Chummer
  • 20 year on-and-off SR fan...
« Reply #4 on: <11-10-16/1316:51> »
Since it looks like the truck was heading into the containment zone and not out, I'd be inclined to say science hasn't mucked with them yet.

CFD-infused bacon; worst fusion cuisine idea ever.
My fave quote from SRR: "Damn you Mike Pondsmith"

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <11-16-16/2105:27> »
And released!

What’s the Catch?

The only shadowrunners who don’t ask the above question are ones who have been dead so long that no one remembers their name. Which, for most runners, means two months. The point being, any runner knows that a job that can be described in a simple, straightforward sentence at the beginning of the day is going to become a tumbled, tangled mess by the end of the day, the simple sentence exploding into a story that you’ll tell over a few drinks some night—unless the story got messy enough that you joined those forgotten shadowrunners in some shallow grave.

The simple sentence at the beginning of this job is this: “Retrieve a stolen cyberdeck prototype.” Sounds easy enough, but add “in Chicago’s Containment Zone” to the end of the sentence, and already the complications have begun to mount. And they’ll continue—by the time the runners are done, they’ll see double-crosses, deceits, lies, and betrayals speeding past them, and they’ll have to do their best to figure out what’s really going on before they get overwhelmed and overran.

Kicking off the newest season of Shadowrun: Missions, The Deck Job puts players in a nest of twists and turns while launching a new, Chicago-based plotline. The Mission is for use with Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, and the story elements could be part of a Shadowrun: Anarchy game with mechanical adjustment to character stats.

BattleShop
DTRPG