NEWS

Panzerknacker Sidethread

• 204 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #150 on: <05-17-17/1425:22> »
Anna said softly "Next person to complain has a shot of vodka - this was too much like sober bnc."  Anna took another sip from her drink and then bent over toward bnc, allowing the young decker a brief view into her cleavage and asked softly "Would you like them to be real?" clearly she was not looking for a concrete answer, she just enjoyed how bnc's eyes broke the decker's tough appearance.  (or didn't they?). At any case, Anna felt amused as she straightened up and to preserve that initial buzz she had going for her, she took a long sip from her beer.

« Last Edit: <05-17-17/1431:11> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #151 on: <05-17-17/1552:51> »
Schmidt had applauded with the others when Anna had ended. Now he got up and took the AR microphone without needing a prompt. He scrolled through the available songs until he found one he liked. "It's a little tune that reminds me of home. Hit it Mike.

"I went up for my interview..."
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #152 on: <09-19-17/1829:54> »
Anna entered bnc's room and as soon as the door was closed she asked "How are you feeling bnc? What kind of augments did you get?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #153 on: <09-20-17/0122:33> »
bnc sits down on the bed, leaving some space for Anna to sit beside her (another possibility would be to take the really comfortable-looking decking seat in front of her desk). Their is something timid about her behavior.
"Uhm, you mean, just now back in the clinics. They are so awesome. So awesome! I had them give me cybereyes, with all choos and zangs. They are fry, honey. I can now see in the dark."
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #154 on: <09-20-17/0133:01> »
She was a tiny bit jealous always being the only one without a data jack, or better digestive system or a sleep regulator or augmented intellect. She could do magic, yes, but most of the time she was the least augmented of the bunch - augmentations were the forbidden fruits - she could not have them without giving up some of her talents - and she worked so hard for these.  Anna took a seat next to bnc and asked "See in the dark, you mean heat signatures? How does it pass? Is it like reds and blues or does it feels like normal vision? Can you now see through clothes? Can I have a closer look?"  She hesitantly leaned toward bnc.
« Last Edit: <09-20-17/0136:34> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #155 on: <09-20-17/0446:23> »
"No, something more ordinary. It basically mimics the way cats' or elves' eyes work. They make better use of what light there is. So, I cannot see in absolute dark. But where in the Sixth World is there ever absolute dark?
And no, I can't see through clothes. I actually need people to take them off..."

As Anna leans forward to take a closer look, bnc's eyes turn an intrigueing, dark violet, with an artistic yet discreet pattern of black spots and lines, which seems to move in a slow, almost hypnotic pattern.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #156 on: <09-20-17/0516:18> »
Anna observes the patterns with fascination, and then finally says "They are beautiful...". She sighed feeling an emotion that combined frustration and fascination. Breaking the somewhat awkward silence she said "You seem to have recovered very quickly, does it hurt? "

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #157 on: <09-20-17/0737:53> »
"I'm still on drugs, so no. Nowadays, they work with nanobots, customized pain blockers and whatnot. It's not like some Somalian bush clinic, where they just cut out the stuff and install the new one. But they're wiz. Wanna see something gross?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #158 on: <09-20-17/0831:37> »
Anna said hesitantly "Sure... show me."

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #159 on: <09-20-17/1109:23> »
bnc grins. "Now, take a look..."
Suddenly, something strange happens. bnc opens her eyes wide, then you hear a faint pop and then bnc's left eyeball leaves the socket. bnc grins widely at you, the right eye looking at you, while there's only a red, wet hole where her left eye was just moments ago. Softly whirring, the eye flies towards you, then circles you once, before it returns to bnc, who puts it back into the socket, blinks, rolls the eye back into position, and smiles at you.
"Gross, n'est-ce pas?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #160 on: <09-20-17/1118:48> »
Anna looks astonished,  she follows the flying eyeball and then looks uncomfortably at the hole, she sighs with release when bnc places the eye back and then says "This sure is a nice party trick, how does it feels when your eyes are in different places? ... Does it transmits the picture wirelessly to your mind?" .

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #161 on: <09-20-17/1341:07> »
"It does. It's a full-blown drone, sweet meat! I can even Jump In with my new Control Rig. I can become my own friggin eye-ball. Isn't that gross? I luv it!
Seeing two different things can make you a bit dizzy. It helps to close the second eye, though. And I've always got it with me. Oh, and lo and behold: The dross still does have the cat's eye thingy and stuff. Oh, jeez, what toys money can buy!
Ah, speaking of. You ready for the biomonitor?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #162 on: <09-20-17/1650:40> »
"Does feel kind of fun, I can do something similar by projecting minus the creepy/cool part having a hole instead of an eye."

When bnc mentions the biomonitor Anna said "In a moment, I wanted to thank you bnc  - I entered that room trying o brute force it, but you hacked that maid to clean the windows - that was really hot. Made me feel like a professional...  To think you did that from the hospital bed is dazzling.  You made me look good out there and I deeply thank you, it was naive to think that I could plant the grenade when that ultrasound enabled drone was working the room... Did you enjoy the flowers?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #163 on: <09-20-17/1700:28> »
"There's nothing to thank you, sweet meat. I just did my job. Don't make something personal out of it all the time. That's what I get paid for, is all.
But thanks for the flowers anyway. How considerate of you to schedule a date for cleaning."

She smiles.
"You are a strange person. May I ask you something personal?"
After Yael says something like yes:
"Do you have any criteria? I mean, would you just let anybody lay you, or is there at least anything they should provide? You don't seem to favor any race, or personality, or even sex. Is there something?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #164 on: <09-20-17/1745:01> »
(changed to blue to have some contrast).
Anna said "Well, I never worked with an actual decker before...It is quite an empowering experience"
Anna scoffed, "It is nice to see that you think so highly of me. " She took a deep breath and then said "Yes, I party a lot and sleep around a bit, there is nothing like having sex after a night of dancing. Especially if my partner is appreciative of the opportunity to slot me. "

She paused "...but I do have very a clear type. You need to understand, I can use my magic to make anyone I choose to sleep with very attractive. This fundamentally changes what I look for in people, suddenly different qualities become attractive for me. "

She looked at bnc's eyes and said "I am madly attracted to smart people, and I have a weak spot for augmentations. "
« Last Edit: <09-20-17/1801:02> by gilga »