NEWS

Darker and Edgier Chapter 1: Prelude OOC and Introduction.

• 258 Replies

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #255 on: <02-19-17/1553:37> »
Sorry for the lag time folks it's been busy and my phone doesn't connect to this website very well.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #256 on: <02-21-17/1952:31> »
LOL.  Okay I get it now.  I'm surprised it took me so long to catch on.  But is the theme just a red herring?  If I know the spirits true name can I control it =P
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #257 on: <04-07-17/1210:48> »
Yay.  I was actually able to log in from the hospital.  First I would like to apologize to all the players who have been left hanging by my absence.  Second I am sad to officially call off this game.  With my dad in the shape he is in and the extra responsibilities I have had to take on I can no longer reliably run a game to my own standards.  Hopefully in the future as my father becomes more independent I will be able to begin another.  I am still around and Ennui might be posting for me on some occasions until my dad goes home and internet becomes more stable.  Thank you all for your lparticipation and understanding.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #258 on: <04-07-17/1333:07> »
Stuttrboy,

I wish you and your father well and hope your father will make a full recovery.
I enjoyed the game while it lasted and hopefully things will allow you to play again in the future.

Good luck to you and your father.

Nothing is foolproof. Fools are so ingenious.