NEWS

Essence for included features?

• 5 Replies

Devil

• Omae
« on: <09-09-10/1649:20> »
Hi,
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm just having trouble figuring it out on my own.

Do you have to pay essence for imagelink if you have cybereyes, or is the cost included in the essence cost for the eyes? Same with other built in features with eyes and ears.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <09-09-10/1656:11> »
If you have Cybereyes, the eyes have a capacity for added features. Then you simply fill them with the total capacity of those chosen features.

And Imagelink and Internal Video Recorder are free with every purchase of cybereyes! [/end used cyber salesman commercial]

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #2 on: <09-09-10/1904:33> »
please pull out you handy guide to shadowrunner shopping (SR4a) on P. 341 cybereyes are listed in the grid.

As you look you will see cybereyes are listed as available in 4 ratings rangeing from obviously 1 to 4.

next to that it lists each grades essance costs

the third colum lists the items capacity this is how many modifications each grade my take on with out added essance costs (some do still require nuyen)

then there is the availability colum

and then the cost colum

Now when you look at these colums do note some of them have * next to them these should be the items that are free of essance and nuyen in a cybereye.

For addtional information please see the first colum of text at the top of P. 340 and read the first entry listed as Cybereyes it says image link and eye recording are included

I hope we were helpfull to you please stop by again if you need further assistance.
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Turtletron

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <09-10-10/2253:11> »
If you have Cybereyes, the eyes have a capacity for added features. Then you simply fill them with the total capacity of those chosen features.

And Imagelink and Internal Video Recorder are free with every purchase of cybereyes! [/end used cyber salesman commercial]
please pull out you handy guide to shadowrunner shopping (SR4a) on P. 341 cybereyes are listed in the grid.

As you look you will see cybereyes are listed as available in 4 ratings rangeing from obviously 1 to 4.

next to that it lists each grades essance costs

the third colum lists the items capacity this is how many modifications each grade my take on with out added essance costs (some do still require nuyen)

then there is the availability colum

and then the cost colum

Now when you look at these colums do note some of them have * next to them these should be the items that are free of essance and nuyen in a cybereye.

For addtional information please see the first colum of text at the top of P. 340 and read the first entry listed as Cybereyes it says image link and eye recording are included

I hope we were helpfull to you please stop by again if you need further assistance.

such a great service from the two of you, and all for free, what a deal ! ;D
(>) ...and I would have made it too, except for those nosey kids & their stupid dog...
(>) excerpt of The Smiling Bandit's taped deposition, Knight Errant casefile #E385h-0516

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #4 on: <09-10-10/2256:33> »
Who said it was free?  Check your bank account.  ;D

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <09-11-10/1044:37> »
Thanks folks. Just wanted to make sure I'm not getting anything for free that I shouldn't be.