NEWS

Mildly new/returning DM with questions about 5e Range

• 7 Replies

Vandal Noire

• Newb
  • Its hotdrop o'clock!!!!!!
« on: <07-31-16/1855:43> »
So the actual Catalyst web site is crap and unintuitive to navigate...for me anyhow. You cant select by range (ie 5e, 4e ect) and I am just balls when it comes to google search so I was hoping someone could either A) List the main source books for 5e as well as some of the e-material such as Sioux Nation fluff that has been put out or B)Direct me to a kept article or site that doesn't make me want to punch a baby in the baby maker.

Please and TY
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, IM USUALLY AT WORK WHILE ON THESE FORUMS AND IN MY SYSTEM IT REQUIRES CAPS SO IM NOT SHOUTING AT YOU, IM JUST NO USING MY INDOOR VOICE.

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <07-31-16/2149:58> »
This page may or may not help (largely ignore all the links save "home" as it's a very old page), but Howling Shadows, Court of Shadows and maybe a couple other latest things (oh yeah, Seattle Boxed Set) are not on there yet.
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <07-31-16/2257:07> »
The following page has quite a bit of information on the product line although it isn't fully up to date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Shadowrun_books
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <08-01-16/0731:33> »
You might also want to check out DTRPG. That covers pretty much the entire 5e range.

Vandal Noire

• Newb
  • Its hotdrop o'clock!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: <08-01-16/1803:07> »
You might also want to check out DTRPG. That covers pretty much the entire 5e range.

This was most helpful...and painful to my wallet...just dropped $250 but egh who cares right?
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, IM USUALLY AT WORK WHILE ON THESE FORUMS AND IN MY SYSTEM IT REQUIRES CAPS SO IM NOT SHOUTING AT YOU, IM JUST NO USING MY INDOOR VOICE.

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #5 on: <08-02-16/0954:47> »
Eesh.  Well, I suggest sticking to PDFs until the Errata for particular books is released.  Once that goes into printing, you're good; until then, I wouldn't spend the dosh on it. 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <08-02-16/1126:49> »

This was most helpful...and painful to my wallet...just dropped $250 but egh who cares right?

OOF!

That's a hefty chunk of change at one time!

Needless to say, if you have any questions, ask. You've earned yourself some tech support and then some.

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <08-11-16/0956:31> »
if you wait for reprints with errata i suggest you  make sure the errata is done to the reprint