NEWS

Some resources for UnCONventinoal Warfare

• 4 Replies

FasterN8

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • Err on the side of awesome.
« on: <04-09-16/1515:02> »
Hey guys I, I threw together some stuff for the April Fools mission, (I'm running it tonight) and I thought I would share in case anyone wanted to use these handouts broken out from the main doc OR flesh out their mini-game just a little.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jcXj6Ifgqo2sFIecveNqoozHvjEROpSUnTBrejLBiRI/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XLfAg7eRkuXChIw80I9N7VDK0VJutgXVZZS4GDSUn4A/edit?usp=sharing

FYI - For the GP ROBO mini-game I made some super simple charactersheets with City of Heroes power descriptions and class names, so that players can own their own ROBO.    There's obviously no rules for this and I only left 5 places for numbers on the sheet.  Their boxes are even left empty so that players can pull any 5 different numbers off their own (shadowrunner) character sheet and write them in for the Toughness, Defense and 3 powers.  Most of this section of the shadowrun is NOT going to be very crunchy, but be heavilly glossed over and narrative, but hopefully having a few little flavorful things like this will let the players help tell the story and  let them roll once or twice to do something cool in the mini game.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-09-16/1701:48> »
Nice, nice.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

dlinch

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <04-21-16/1604:47> »
Frag it! This would have been good to see BEFORE you ran us through it.
Looks like I need to stalk you on the forums more.  8)

FasterN8

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • Err on the side of awesome.
« Reply #3 on: <04-21-16/1637:19> »
Good, GOOD!  Glad to see you're looking. 

I can feel your curiosity!   
Yeessss, come!  See the treats I have to show you before game night, I promise they'll provide wonderful... entertainment.

Muuahahaha!!!
« Last Edit: <04-21-16/1657:52> by FasterN8 »

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: <04-24-16/1323:48> »
I love this.

I originally made some handouts that were supposed to go along with the game that gave some very basic rules for playing both Robo and Bad Carma. But for some reason they never made it in. I will ask the Powers that Be if i can officially (or unofficially) post them.

:)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.