NEWS

[SDS IC] Sorting Spaghetti

• 205 Replies

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <11-16-15/1614:52> »
"Would now be a bad time to mention I'm a barrens rat with no transportation? That said, I know a place near where I live with a Faraday cage setup to hire for private conversations."
<If you are in Redmond I can provide you transportation.  Let me know where I can pick you up, or if you prefer, make your way to the Silk Dragon dojo and ask for Requiem, they all know me there>

<Do you know the Vacuum Tube? It's a bar/cafe favored by the local Matrix community.>
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Hardy

• Newb
  • Life in the fast lane...
« Reply #31 on: <11-16-15/2358:03> »
Xipe's avatar swirled a bit in the middle section for a moment before stabilizing again. "Any of those is fine with me"

He turns towards Requiem. "If you dont mind the company I'll swing up to the dojo and snag that ride from you chummer."

Turning back to the group as a whole."Do we have a consensus?"

"Speech" Thought Matrix Astral

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #32 on: <11-17-15/1014:52> »
[Sunday, 207506021711L]

Pennies actually offers to pick up Ice at the Vacuum Tube, having personal knowledge of the place.

Eventually, all five of you make it to the Sleep and Eat, Div having arrived first and opening the door for the others, freshly showered and dressed.

Pennies smiles as she pulls out a small device from her pack and places it by the door.  A moment later, the air is filled with a gentle hum as the white noise generator kicks up.

Now that the group is all in place and together, the five Shadowrunners take a moment to get a read on one another and then determine how they might accomplish the task set forth for them.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

schenn

• Chummer
  • Divillian Lesterat
« Reply #33 on: <11-18-15/1559:46> »
Let's take an assessment of our talents before starting on a plan. Shall we?   Divillian takes a seat in the ratty chair in the corner. I play tricks on the mind, it's a clean way to get things done.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #34 on: <11-19-15/0810:07> »
Requiem settled himself in to a chair and studied the other runners around him.  An eclectic bunch as ever... he wasn't completely sold on working with another team so soon after the last one but with Balefire more or less disbanded there had to be something to pay the rent, and Silk had recommended this gig.

"I guess that would make me weapons and tactics...I find that armour penetrator rounds are also a clean way to get things done, in the right circumstances..."
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <11-19-15/1500:25> »
Ice is leaning against the wall, not really trying to hide but still not really kicking the habitual survival instinct of not drawing attention to herself. As the others look around and start talking she realizes she'll need to speak up.

"I do Matrix stuff, although I'll admit to being better at information gathering than any kind of cybercombat."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <11-21-15/0049:25> »
Pennies looks around the room as she waits to get a better idea of how the other, more experienced, runners act before responding.  She notes that this place is certainly a few steps up from the dump she calls home; at least the wall paper sticks to the wall and there is furniture.  Maybe she can move to this level of luxury after the run.  There is a gap of silence after Ice speaks, so she clears her throat and in what she hopes is a mature manner, says, "Call me Pennies.  I am pretty good with the trix and can do combat support as well with a sniper rifle." 
« Last Edit: <11-21-15/1112:56> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <11-21-15/2056:52> »
Xipe slowly unholsters his weapon and then hands it to Divilian.  "You should... take this?"  It's a combination statement and question.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #38 on: <11-22-15/0117:56> »
Pennies looks between Xipe and Divillian with an expression of puzzlement.  Something just happened here but she is clearly not sure what.  She shakes her head and says, "So what do we do about the mission?  Any ideas?"

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #39 on: <11-22-15/1756:41> »
Ice takes a deep breath to try and steady herself.

"I'm no expert in combat, I'm better at finding and manipulating data. If I can get into the Host, I should be able to hide some files, make it harder for them to sort out what we're really after."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <11-22-15/1804:51> »
Pennies looks over at Ice with admiration in her eyes.  "I have some skill in that as well, but probably not like you.  Could we trade notes some time?"

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #41 on: <11-22-15/1834:45> »
Frowning at the spellcaster, Requiem responded  "I think introductions of a more conventional kind are needed first. As I mentioned before, you can call me Requiem"
« Last Edit: <11-22-15/1837:56> by Aria »
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

schenn

• Chummer
  • Divillian Lesterat
« Reply #42 on: <11-22-15/2148:02> »
** sigh, the board timed out when I posted my reply the other day and unknown to me, it was lost...**

Divillian takes the weapon and looks it over. Ah yea, this is very nice. This should do the job perfectly. You should customize this when you get the chance, its solid chummer. He laughs while handing the weapon back. Sorry friends, but unlike those guns which are hanging off your belt, my skills are a bit harder to demonstrate. Div works when you need my attention, if there's other Elves around you should use my whole name, Divillian.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #43 on: <11-23-15/1013:04> »
Pipe takes the weapon back as it is handed to him.  "I should... customize it," he sort of mumbles, then shakes his head as if to clear it.  "Hunh, I wouldn't even know what I should do."  He looks up and smiles.

"Anyway, I'm Xipe.  I can swing a little bit of mojo, if the situation calls for it.  Good enough that someone with a little bit of pull was willing to put her name on the line for me.  A wiz-decker, goes by 'Silk.'"  The casual name drop is meant to build a bit of cred up front.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #44 on: <11-23-15/1107:30> »
Pennies looks around at the name.  "Hey, I know of her.  If she recommends you, you must be good.  I am hoping to work up to her list someday."