NEWS

Any other way to contact Battlecorps?

• 13 Replies

H2Os

• Newb
« on: <03-04-15/1806:18> »
I've emailed thier customer service twice in the past 2 weeks about an order and have yet to receive a response.  Is there any other way to contact them?

Nevyn

• Chummer
  • We are all ready to be savage in some cause
« Reply #1 on: <03-06-15/1639:55> »
I am having the same problem. I send an email and they reply very soon after but nothing happens.
speaking out loud
matrix actions/communication
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-07-15/0420:33> »
Typically I'd suggest you escalate directly to Jason and/or Randall (that's what I do), but with PAX East currently underway and GAMA on deck, not sure how quickly they'd be able to dive in and address.

In fairness, while it can take (a lot of) time, I have always had the issue resolved eventually.

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <03-11-15/1640:47> »
I got a question how long does it take the to mail a book I ordered Runfaster on Feb 23rd and they still have not sent it.  To Make matters worse my LGS has had it in stock for the last 2 Weeks.  Yea I got my Downloaded version but I got that for reference I need the physical for reading

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <03-11-15/2143:19> »
Someone else mentioned in another thread that he had a similar situation...then the book arrived even though feedback from CGL was that they couldn't find shipping confirmation. I *might* still be in transit...hard to say. :-\

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <03-12-15/0628:49> »
I would believe it was in the mail if it did not still say processing 17 days later.  I can even understand them being slow because of coventions but 17 days and in that time the stores have gotten their copies.  This is not good customer service.  Plus it is hard to contact the Battleshop anywere else there would would have link on my order page.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <03-12-15/0720:02> »
No arguments. However, note that the company that actually performs the fulfillment is a third party - I don't believe that CGL's order system and the fulfillment company's system are directly connected. I have received product when CGL's system is still showing pending... :-\

happybritches

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <03-19-15/2214:08> »
I ordered the Pay Data boxed set on January 13th. I still haven't received it, nor have they responded to repeated emails.  Battlecorps is just a bad place to order SR related stuff. The site is clunky and hard to navigate, and they don't appear to have anything "on their shelves", you have to preorder everything. I ordered Run Faster from amazon.  I got it in two days, and it cost me $15 less than battlecorps. I understand trying to support your FLGS and buying from them, but battlecorps  is definitely NOT a local gaming store, it is not friendly, and it appears as though they are doing everything in their power to lose whatever business they can.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #8 on: <03-19-15/2349:38> »
Lemme ping PeterSmith again.  He can sometimes get things moving.

Bull

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <03-20-15/1730:07> »
I have to agree.  I have had to contact other gaming companies about their product and I have gotten a response with in 48 hours at the worse.  I email battlecorp on Monday and i  still have not heard anything.  If you have not received a product that you ordered back in January and are not receiving any response when trying to contact the company there are 2 things you should do
1 contact the card company and have the charge returned to you on fail fulfillment.
2 Contact the B.B.B and lodge a complaint
3 If your mad enough we, Gamers that is, are a small market group and we tend to be on the various Forms and Boards spread the word.

If they get enough Charge Backs from customers credit cards they will find the Credit Cards Companies dropping them which will hurt them in many ways.  Not only can it affect their sales but it can also make it harder for them to do any business at all.   

If your bank or credit cards company say's it can not charge back your money than look in to starting a class action suit against them.

Battlecorps needs to realize that they are responsible to fulfill our orders in a timely matter even if they use a 3rd party.
In 3 days it will have been 28 days since I placed my order and I have not been told it is on back order or of any other problems with my order they have received my payment but have not responded to my attempts to contact them.  According to the business law classes I've had to take they are already boarding on breach of contract .  If it really been 2 months for your box set,  Check the exact date,  When it hits 90's days you can file for Fraud depending the Federal code.               

happybritches

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <03-21-15/0644:25> »
I made the order on January 13th.  This is crazy.

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <03-21-15/1128:40> »
Looks like someone been listening to us.  This has been added to the Battlecorps main page

"Please note that we have removed the ability to purchase items that are not in stock to better serve our customers. If your order includes an out of stock item, you will be returned to your shopping cart before checkout to remove those items. Items marked with **** are currently out of stock."

Now they just need to take care of those of us they already owe product to.

happybritches

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <03-25-15/1650:56> »
Well that is great!  I hope that someone will contact me soon regarding my order.  As I have stated, I fear this will be my last order through battlecorps.com for awhile.  Hopefully they turn around their failing business model so I can send business their way.

happybritches

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <04-06-15/1743:51> »
I figured I would update my post regarding the order for the Begginer Box and Alpha Ware box sets I placed on January 13th. I did receive my order on April 1st.  I received notification that it was being shipped on April 5th. I never received a response to my emails, but that is par for the course when dealing with Battlecorps.  I hope things improve on the customer service/shipping side of things in the future so I can order from them again.

The Box sets are awesome, except for the dice.  I was under the impression we would be getting Shadowrun flavored dice in the beginner/alpha ware box sets.  Instead I received 12 standard "pipped" d6's in each box, one bag of blue, and another bag of red (I think.)

Cheers