Author Topic: [Resource] Homebrewed Cities & Locations for Shadowrun  (Read 3961 times)

• Newb
Re: [Resource] Homebrewed Cities & Locations for Shadowrun
« Reply #30 on: (15:26:04/07-16-17) »
Apologies all,

I've been caught up with some serious work and real life family-related issues that have held me up for some time; I'm still wading (very slowly) through Merseysprawl (Manchester/Liverpool in the UK) and Europort (Rotterdam in the United Netherlands), but I have significantly less spare time at the moment.

AvatarBF - I've been tempted to do Houston, along with Atlanta, but I'm open to suggestions? If you are from that neck of the woods in real-life, I would appreciate a proof-read in the fullness of time......?

Thank you all for your patience!

Sid

Yeah, I am from Texas, I would be happy to proof read anything you send me. I can give you my email in a PM if you like.

• Newb
« Reply #31 on: (15:30:16/07-16-17) »
As for suggestions for CAS sprawls, I would like to see Dallas/ Houston and New Orleans specifically but I'll take anything you'd like to make. I'm flexible

Valis

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: (15:57:11/07-16-17) »
Apologies all,

I've been caught up with some serious work and real life family-related issues that have held me up for some time; I'm still wading (very slowly) through Merseysprawl (Manchester/Liverpool in the UK) and Europort (Rotterdam in the United Netherlands), but I have significantly less spare time at the moment.

AvatarBF - I've been tempted to do Houston, along with Atlanta, but I'm open to suggestions? If you are from that neck of the woods in real-life, I would appreciate a proof-read in the fullness of time......?

Thank you all for your patience!

Sid

If you want any help with UKGB stuff I'd be interested in helping as a UK native. I'd been considering trying my hand at some stuff anyway, like playing on my local counties warehouse/industry stuff and rampant nature preserves to create something I like to call a Ruralsprawl which blends nature and industry/ Also considered what happened to the displaced Irish and pondered sending them to the Isle of Man with some of the Scottish wastes refugees to create some kind of Gaelic culture.

sidslick

• Newb
« Reply #33 on: (10:54:20/07-18-17) »
Hi Valis,

Thanks for the response, mate - hmmm, maybe Scotsprawl would be right up your street?  It covers Edinburgh and Glasgow, and reasonably close to the Scottish Fringe Toxic Zone and the Scottish Irradiated Zone (for the refugee angle).  Plenty of wilds in the Highlands, plus druids, for the wilderness angle.  PM if interested?

Out of curiosity, where in the UK are you?  I'm on the Surrey/Hampshire border.

Cheers

Sid
Travel the world; meet new people; crush them for all they are worth!