• 53 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #30 on: <09-14-10/1902:09> »
<rant>
"chicken meal/chicken by product"

This is why my cat eats "holistic" pet food (no matter how much the price makes me wince). Little fluffmonster eats better than I do. I don't care what I eat so long as it tastes good, but I won't have anything less than the best (or at least, you know, identifiable) for him. Commercial pet food is the leading cause of kidney stones, urine crystals, and diabetes in animals, as well as the little-known-fact that MOST animals have grain allergies and pet food companies love to use it as filler (as well as corn, which no carnivore and most omnivores can't even properly digest). I fully intend on getting Galahad onto a REAL raw meat diet that -I- prepare so I know there's no like... roadkill in it. They do that, too. It's actually cheaper in the long run after the initial cost of the meat grinder and all that.
</rant>

Back on topic. I'm gonna have to pick up a used bike for Coderizon. I fully don't intend on that damn thing working properly. XD He's a bit ghettotastic. "Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, but less than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill."

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SUCH FUN WITH CODE DAD! XD I have a feeling Usda's going to be bashing the other elf and I into each other a lot to try and knock some usefulness into us.
Ahhh... Another faithful Browncoat.;D

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <09-14-10/1907:14> »
Aye Aye Cap'n Tight Pants.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #32 on: <09-14-10/1909:09> »
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <09-14-10/1932:38> »
You know what the chain of command is?  It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you figure out who's in ruttin' command!
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #34 on: <09-14-10/1946:33> »
Let's go be bad guys.

Edit: All right... Let's stop now. This could go on all night.

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <09-14-10/1953:37> »
Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
There is no overkill.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #36 on: <09-14-10/1957:02> »
You're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #37 on: <09-15-10/0202:28> »
  Let's go be bad guys.

I have a shirt with that saying and Jane with his BFG on it.
It's my alternate Shadowrun shirt.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #38 on: <09-15-10/0850:40> »
  Let's go be bad guys.

I have a shirt with that saying and Jane with his BFG on it.
It's my alternate Shadowrun shirt.
I've got two. One has Serenity written in chinese on the front and a definition of Browncoat on the back. The second is brown, with Browncoat proudly written on the front and "I aim to misbehave" on the back. They are both required Convention shirts. ;)

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #39 on: <09-15-10/1038:16> »
I want a replica of Vera.
There is no overkill.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <09-15-10/1049:50> »
That things pretty sweet, but I like Mal's gun better. I love that clockwork cowboy style.
« Last Edit: <09-15-10/1053:46> by Joker »

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #41 on: <09-15-10/1054:21> »
<rant>

This is why my cat eats "holistic" pet food (no matter how much the price makes me wince). Little fluffmonster eats better than I do. I don't care what I eat so long as it tastes good, but I won't have anything less than the best (or at least, you know, identifiable) for him. Commercial pet food is the leading cause of kidney stones, urine crystals, and diabetes in animals, as well as the little-known-fact that MOST animals have grain allergies and pet food companies love to use it as filler (as well as corn, which no carnivore and most omnivores can't even properly digest). I fully intend on getting Galahad onto a REAL raw meat diet that -I- prepare so I know there's no like... roadkill in it. They do that, too. It's actually cheaper in the long run after the initial cost of the meat grinder and all that.
</rant>

Back on topic. I'm gonna have to pick up a used bike for Coderizon. I fully don't intend on that damn thing working properly. XD He's a bit ghettotastic. "Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, but less than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill."

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SUCH FUN WITH CODE DAD! XD I have a feeling Usda's going to be bashing the other elf and I into each other a lot to try and knock some usefulness into us.
You I intend on throwint at the enemy as often as I can catch ya. The other Elf... I use a s a club. Does an Elf in the hand count as a second weapon if I have my axe in the other one when doing Full defense?
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #42 on: <09-15-10/1055:51> »
I want a replica of Vera.
Replica? You aim to low. I want the full functioning Vera! ;D That is a sweet rifle! "Nice Hat!"

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #43 on: <09-15-10/1057:10> »
Let's go be bad guys.

Edit: All right... Let's stop now. This could go on all night.
I can kill you with my brain!

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <09-15-10/1057:59> »
<rant>

</rant>

You I intend on throwint at the enemy as often as I can catch ya. The other Elf... I use a s a club. Does an Elf in the hand count as a second weapon if I have my axe in the other one when doing Full defense?

If I'm standing still that long I'm probably already dead and just too spazzed out to realize it.

DAD. THEY MAKE EDIT BUTTONS FOR A REASON. QUIT DOUBLE AND TRIPLE POSTING.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning