NEWS

Used Cars

• 53 Replies

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #15 on: <09-07-10/1911:58> »
Nope your hearing things again go back to sleep.
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Turtletron

• Chummer
« Reply #16 on: <09-08-10/0002:27> »
I would think used car salesmen would be much more interesting in the sixth world.

[Troll in a cheap plaid suit] BUY THIS CAR OR I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF, MEATBAG!!!

[Buxom elf next to him] Er... so come on down to 'Crazy Bob's House-O-Wheels'- we're practically giving them away today so the feds don't find the evidence in the trunk and you won't find a better deal than this! Cars, trucks, SUVs, light armored vehicles, helicopters- we even have the Seattle area's finest collection of F-15E Strike Eagles, priced to sell, sell, SELL! So come on down to 'Crazy Bob's House-O-Wheels', TODAY!

[Troll again] I WISH I WAS DEAAAAAAD!!!

Well that would be one of the funniest commercial along with http://www.wimp.com/insanespice/
(>) ...and I would have made it too, except for those nosey kids & their stupid dog...
(>) excerpt of The Smiling Bandit's taped deposition, Knight Errant casefile #E385h-0516

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <09-08-10/0437:14> »
ROFLMAO!

The peck flexes woulda made me honk milk outta my nose if I had been drinking any.
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #18 on: <09-08-10/1120:19> »
Chicken lips...I love that!  :D

That is my problem...I don't get enough of the USDA recommended amount of chicken lips in my diet!

Quote from: Casazil

U.S.D.A.=Usda ;D He mentioned my name!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #19 on: <09-08-10/1335:02> »
I would think used car salesmen would be much more interesting in the sixth world.

[Troll in a cheap plaid suit] BUY THIS CAR OR I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF, MEATBAG!!!

[Buxom elf next to him] Er... so come on down to 'Crazy Bob's House-O-Wheels'- we're practically giving them away today so the feds don't find the evidence in the trunk and you won't find a better deal than this! Cars, trucks, SUVs, light armored vehicles, helicopters- we even have the Seattle area's finest collection of F-15E Strike Eagles, priced to sell, sell, SELL! So come on down to 'Crazy Bob's House-O-Wheels', TODAY!

Well that would be one of the funniest commercial along with http://www.wimp.com/insanespice/

Damn. I figured we'd make it a week at least. Time to shut the forums down folks, there won't ever be a post funnier than that link.  :o
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #21 on: <09-08-10/1821:45> »
Chicken lips...I love that!  :D

That is my problem...I don't get enough of the USDA recommended amount of chicken lips in my diet!

No he typed part of your name if your hearing it being said then your hearing things! :P
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #22 on: <09-08-10/1824:29> »
I got one to add

[attachment deleted by admin]
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #23 on: <09-08-10/1842:44> »
I got one to add
Nice. I'm going to steal that and put it on my boss' laptop. ;)

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #24 on: <09-08-10/1940:40> »
Your welcome
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

Turtletron

• Chummer
« Reply #25 on: <09-08-10/2220:11> »

Damn. I figured we'd make it a week at least. Time to shut the forums down folks, there won't ever be a post funnier than that link.  :o

hahahaha, please don't close the forums :'(, i promise i won't post or link anything funny starting from now *finger crossed* ;)
(>) ...and I would have made it too, except for those nosey kids & their stupid dog...
(>) excerpt of The Smiling Bandit's taped deposition, Knight Errant casefile #E385h-0516

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #26 on: <09-09-10/1804:40> »
MMMMMMMMMMMM Soy Chicken

Its not real chicken. No matter how much BBQ sause you put on it, it's NEVER gonna be real chicken.

8)

Anyway, back on topic. It depends on your definition of "used". Taking it from that smuggler who just tried to geek you, well, it's free.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Livemike

• Newb
« Reply #27 on: <09-13-10/1044:36> »
Arsenal, p104, details rules for buying used vehicles.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
As long as it's real, free-range chicken and not that Azzie "Tastes-lik-Chikn!" crap.
You think that's bad?  How about those guys with franchises all around the worst areas for the sprawl?  "Seattle's Finest Chicken" I think it's called.  I stopped eating there after I saw the local owner handing wads of cash to the leader of my devil rat hunting firm.  Ahhh... first jobs, don't you love 'em? 

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #28 on: <09-13-10/1109:07> »
Chicken lips...I love that!  :D

No he typed part of your name if your hearing it being said then your hearing things! :P
Oh. I see. It's going to be like that is it? :P ;)
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <09-14-10/1824:14> »
<rant>
"chicken meal/chicken by product"

This is why my cat eats "holistic" pet food (no matter how much the price makes me wince). Little fluffmonster eats better than I do. I don't care what I eat so long as it tastes good, but I won't have anything less than the best (or at least, you know, identifiable) for him. Commercial pet food is the leading cause of kidney stones, urine crystals, and diabetes in animals, as well as the little-known-fact that MOST animals have grain allergies and pet food companies love to use it as filler (as well as corn, which no carnivore and most omnivores can't even properly digest). I fully intend on getting Galahad onto a REAL raw meat diet that -I- prepare so I know there's no like... roadkill in it. They do that, too. It's actually cheaper in the long run after the initial cost of the meat grinder and all that.
</rant>

Back on topic. I'm gonna have to pick up a used bike for Coderizon. I fully don't intend on that damn thing working properly. XD He's a bit ghettotastic. "Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, but less than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill."

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SUCH FUN WITH CODE DAD! XD I have a feeling Usda's going to be bashing the other elf and I into each other a lot to try and knock some usefulness into us.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning