Author Topic: Shadowrun 5 Errata  (Read 129294 times)

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Chummer
    • Chummer5a: For all your broken Chummer needs
Re: Shadowrun 5 Errata
« Reply #480 on: (19:23:38/07-25-17) »
Which just means that it's a house rule. It's not official, and it's not going to be official unless higher-ups change their mind.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #481 on: (03:29:10/07-26-17) »
Yup.

Some of the shifter errata was not given final approval. I was overruled; the line developer has that option. It's still listed as "Provisional" in the forum post, and will remain so, but ultimately it wasn't my call.

"Provisional" is equivalent to "I think it should be like this, but it ain't."

Trillinon

• Newb
« Reply #482 on: (01:31:25/08-12-17) »
Something I noticed when really digging into how barriers work is that the armor values for barriers (CRB, page 197) were unchanged between SR4 and SR5, even though weapon damage and other armor values were increased by 50%. With the penetrating weapons rules, this has left ballistic glass unable to stop even a hold-out pistol if the character rolls any a single hit on the attack roll. I suspect that this is in error, and that the armor values should all be increased by 50%.

UnLimiTeD

• Omae
« Reply #483 on: (09:35:13/08-12-17) »
"Provisional" is equivalent to "I think it should be like this, but it ain't."
So, how do we know what has been rejected for some reason (kinda weird at times when the change is in the european versions), and what has simply not found it's way in for one reason or another?
Still waiting on a Vector-Thrust Liminal Body.

• Omae
« Reply #484 on: (12:07:05/08-12-17) »
We don't.
Yeah, TMs got thrown in the cell with Bubba the Love Troll and sandpaper for lube.
there is autosofts for everything  8)