NEWS

ShadowHaven, a 5E Living Community with over 500 members

• 6 Replies

DrBurst

• Newb
« on: <02-04-18/2310:20> »
ShadowHaven is a living community were PCs take jobs from Johnsons and are put into teams to complete missions. This simulates the in canon aspect of freelancers working together in the short term. Our setting has memory and events impact the direction of the overarching story. Make decisions that impact the fall of corps, the rise of anarchists and control of the Seattle drug trade. Discover insights in our role-playing rooms where players share details to reveal hidden plots. Explore our history with an extensive player driven wiki. Find games that fit with your busy schedule with our 20+ GMs posting games convenient for everyone. Join ShadowHaven today!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/XbBWtWr

Wiki: https://www.shadowhaven.info/Main_Page

« Last Edit: <08-03-19/2359:03> by DrBurst »

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1 on: <02-05-18/1130:03> »
Seems interesting, I might check it out.  Thanks for bringing this to the forum!  Have you posted this to the subreddit as well?
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <02-05-18/1223:41> »
As firebug posted, thanks for bring this to attention. ;)

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #3 on: <02-05-18/1315:56> »
Is this play by post?  Voice chat?  Live text chat sessions?  (Would help people know if they may be interested)

DrBurst

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-05-18/1503:22> »
@firebug

Yes, we are on the sidebar of the subreddit. NP, I've been meaning to join the forums for a while.

@beta

Sorry about that. Our RP is in text over discord, our games are voice chat over Discord and roll20. That said, a few GMs are experimenting with text-only games, but these are uncommon experiments.

WadeKan

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <02-08-18/1754:55> »
Hey this is great! I was just today thinking I need some Shadowrun in my life, and a big ongoing game is pretty ideal

:)
« Last Edit: <02-08-18/1813:06> by WadeKan »

DrBurst

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <08-04-19/0002:32> »
We are finishing up a set of pre-made PCs to help people get to try out our community faster. Check us out!