NEWS

Player needs more online shadowrun in his life

• 2 Replies

Veralsambition

• Newb
« on: <02-02-18/1122:40> »
Hey I currently live in the eastern timezone and need MUCH more shadowrun in my life than I currently have. I have runner concepts thought up for just about every roles (Aside from rigger) and would love to join a game and enjoy the world of shadowrun

NightRaven

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <02-02-18/1409:47> »
Hello Veralsambition,

I am putting together a team to play a new campaign via email (at least to start) with some tabletop friends that I just can't seem to get together with face to face anymore and are looking for one or two more players. We have an infiltrator a medic support character and at least one street samurai type and are in need of a hacker or a face.

One disclaimer, I have decided to play in an unAwakened world, so there is no mages although the option for a physical adept is open to play. You can explain those powers anyway you want (Holy Spirit filled, blessed by your chosen power, etc.). That means Magic will not be used against you either, other than an adept you may cross paths with.

E-mail me if you are interested. naterick1@gmail.com

NightRaven

DrBurst

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <02-04-18/2257:06> »
Check us out on ShadowHaven, we're a Shadowrun 5E living community with games you can join in at any time.

https://discord.gg/XbBWtWr