NEWS

Brand New Player, Looking for an online group

• 13 Replies

Mhadiex

• Newb
« on: <12-19-17/1916:41> »
I'm brand new to Shadowrun, I've played D&D several times, I DM 3 of my own games, and am involved in 4 others as a player. So, I'm kinda comfortable with RPG tabletop game.
I'm looking to do an online game, If anyone would be interested in DM-ing that'd be awesome.
I would prefer not on weekends, as I have three games that happen in weekends already.

Thank you!

Smoke

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <12-20-17/1648:00> »
I'm also looking to join an online pbp or other style game. Maybe if we can get enough players a gm will come around.

Pronoob241

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-28-17/1210:32> »
Ditto. If you guys are still looking for someone to join your team, i'm up for it.

Henzington

• Omae
  • Stun rounds+Edge=Lethal
« Reply #3 on: <12-30-17/2316:16> »
I am also looking for a group. I have dm games in person as well as online. What day or times would you be interested in
I'm also looking to join an online pbp or other style game. Maybe if we can get enough players a gm will come around.
Whenever I am at a loss for I should do, I ask myself what would Michael Weston do?

Apegacine

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <12-31-17/0435:46> »
Would you guys mind If I join too?

I'm available from 12 to 5/6 on saturdays and sundays for sure. but I can't do anything past 4 on friday.

Mhadiex

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <12-31-17/1733:01> »
Yes!! I am still looking!! If we move to Discord it will help with communication times for all of us!!! Please! I would LOVE to play I have been looking for a group.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mhadiex

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <12-31-17/1735:14> »
https://discord.gg/JdDPak

Here is the invite link to Discord. I am fine with this being out and open. I welcome you to come round if you are interested in playing!!!

Smoke

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <01-01-18/2213:41> »
I can play any day after 1pm except Tuesday and Thursday.

Hopefully we can get a game up and running.

Smoke

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <01-08-18/1517:25> »
it would be cool if we can get a game going.

So what kind of characters is everyone thinking of playing?

My character is a homeless 17 year old that is an adept that is a hobby decker.

Zerbor0n

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <01-17-18/0907:35> »
Hi, I would like to join as well, if there is room left. Am new to playing shadowrun but familiar with the rules and have some experience with other RPGs.

5H1FT

« Reply #10 on: <01-20-18/1430:05> »
Hey there! are you guys still looking for players/ a GM? I have a little experience running games and would love to actually play occasionally. Shoot me a discord link if you're interested :)

Smoke

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <01-20-18/1820:35> »
I think we need a gm.

I don't have the discord link either private messaging everyone would work or we could start a play by post game on this site then everyones time limitations wouldn't matter as much.

5H1FT

« Reply #12 on: <01-20-18/2130:51> »
I'm down to GM for sure. I tried the link that was posted for the discord but it's expired, i'm available pretty much all the time though so hopefully we could all make something work :D i'll message the other guys on this thread and  we can see if we can make something work.

Henzington

• Omae
  • Stun rounds+Edge=Lethal
« Reply #13 on: <01-22-18/0033:14> »
Yeah the discord link didn’t work for me either
Whenever I am at a loss for I should do, I ask myself what would Michael Weston do?