NEWS

LOS ANGELES SHADOWRUN 5E GROUP LOOKING FOR RUNNERS

• 0 Replies

WarriorPoet1274

• Newb
« on: <12-03-17/0325:03> »
Experienced and dynamic ShadowRun (SR) GM is putting together a SR campaign group in the Los Angeles area.

Looking for players that put some effort and thought into their character's background and the moves they make during game play, like we're creating our own epic films, TV series and/or SR Novels with each session. Combat is great and Role Playing is great, but there is nothing better than a game with a balance of combat and role-playing and that’s the thing we’re shooting for, pardon the pun. The GM is definitely creative and although works well off the cuff and/or on the fly, he does quite a bit of preparation for the games. He definitely takes character’s backgrounds and motivations into great consideration and tries to make them an integral part of the individual player’s experience as well as the overall plot. I’d say I’ve always felt that he’s the kind of GM that acts as the player's senses and as a story teller (using the mechanics of game rules and dice rolls to represent chance) instead of their adversary...

He mentioned to me recently that he read a SR short story available online called “Nothing Personal” that has the feel of the kind of game he’d like to run…

He actually wrote up a pitch for the game which is attached to this posting. So if after reading it your’re interested please email him directly at: davidaltman1@gmail.com and make sure to put “Shadowrun” in the subject line.

Please read this Shadowrun Pitch:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vo80Wa9ZvQY0JONGZDOUJ5UWc/view