NEWS

SINs and other licences

• 4 Replies

sinbroker

• Newb
  • growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
« on: <10-21-13/2242:07> »
My question...

I took the negative quality SINner(national)...my question how to i pay for things that  I WANT on my real SIN?? (drivers licence,Concealed/Carry permit, spellcasting licence..etc.)

fake sins i have figured out..for my "other" identity.....

thank you for your time,

Sinbroker

Noble Drake

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <10-21-13/2250:58> »
The licenses you should legitimately have (i.e. your license to drive if you are of age, your license to do magic if you are awakened, and your license to carry firearms) are all included at no cost with your legitimate SIN because every last one of them is part of the downside that your SIN represents

Slippery_Chicken

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <10-21-13/2344:12> »
As far as I recall, getting legitimate licenses is just a matter of time and paperwork. A sane DM would probably just include legal fees in your extra lifestyle costs.

Besides, getting things licensed on your real SIN means it's traceable to you. So be careful which items you register to each SIN. The game suggests having one SIN you use for innocuous/legal activity like eating and going to movies, so your real SIN should work perfectly for that.

ZeConster

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <10-22-13/0354:43> »
If you use weapons, it's a good idea to keep a different set for your real SIN that you don't use on runs. For Magicians, always remember to erase your astral signature.

sinbroker

• Newb
  • growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
« Reply #4 on: <10-22-13/0519:50> »
thank you all....

sinbroker