NEWS

Alexa skill for shadowrunners

• 0 Replies

KidFreeze

• Newb
« on: <02-17-18/2257:08> »
Hoi chummers,
I have been recently trying to learn how to make skills for the Amazon Echo, and thought it would be neat to make some that help with Shadowrun games.  The first one I put together is an NPC name generator, called "Cyberpunk NPC Name Generator".  If you have an Echo device and think it would be great to be able to ask Alexa next time an unexpected NPC needs a name, feel free to give it a shot!  It is very simple, just grabs a random first and last name and smooshes them together, but should be good in a pinch!
Also, feel free to post here if you have ideas for other skills that could make your gaming a little smoother, I was thinking maybe a similar one with runner names, gang names, corp subsidiary names, etc....those will be easy to put together but if you have completely different thoughts let me know.  I am also happy to add additional first and last names to the existing skills if you have any you would like, but there are a couple hundred already in there already, so there are thousands of possible combinations.  This is all something I am doing for fun and to give myself projects to help me learn, so all suggestions are welcome, but I cannot guarantee I will get to any specific project.
Thanks, and stay safe in them shadows!

Kid Freeze