NEWS

Character Paralysis Advice

• 3 Replies

falar

• Omae
  • The Fourth Jesse
« on: <10-08-15/1142:50> »
Most of the time, I'm a GM. I rarely get to play for any length of time and that's okay. However, I'm going to GameHoleCon in a month and I'm signed up for four Shadowrun Missions sessions ... and I'm scrambling to figure out what character concept I want to bring to the table. I'm kind of split between the following:

• Interrobang - Face, Human or Elf, skillwires/skilljack system, basically high Face skills, but other than that, an assortment of skillsofts
  • Klavral - Street Samurai with the centaur lower-body cyberware with a minigun mounted inside the centaur torso
  • Buzz - Rigger with a F-B Bumblebee as his preferred combat drone. Actually, if it doesn't fly, he doesn't prefer it.
  • Gorzec - polish combat mage - nothing special, but he does like to use Fireball maybe a little too much
  • Old Man - A decker dwarf who used to be a hacker who used to be a decker. He was one of the first to become a dwarf and has been 'running off and on since
  • Dart - orc throwing weapon and close quarter combat adept.

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-03-15/0020:47> »
Klavral-minigun-care to explain which product allows this..don't remember seeing a capacity cost for anything better than a SMG.
"Speech" Thought >>Matrix<< Astral

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <12-03-15/0603:36> »
Klavral-minigun-care to explain which product allows this..don't remember seeing a capacity cost for anything better than a SMG.

Biggest thing that can be a Cyber Weapon is a grenade launcher... now sure you could house-rule being able to fit a weapon mount in a cyber-taur chassis but that is HEAVY house-rules territory.

In other words, no way in hell that character could be Missions legal.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

falar

• Omae
  • The Fourth Jesse
« Reply #3 on: <12-03-15/1355:04> »
Sadly, it didn't work out. Instead, with Hard Targets, I plan to just have the Minigun fold up and go inside his body.