NEWS

Lookin' for some help from my fellow Shadowrunners...

• 5 Replies

Nexus

• Newb
« on: <02-15-11/0100:26> »
Hello everybody, I recently started a new Shadowrun game with my friends, and in the game I'm a hacker/blogger. So I decided that for fun, and some extra karma ;-), that I would start an actual blog about things that go on in our Shadowrun world. Such as, the rebelling of the Neo-A's, maybe some celebrity gossip etc.

But then, I realized I'm probably not going to get much traffic on the site except for the occasional look from my fellow gamers. So here's the pitch. Take a look at my Shadowrun blog, answer some polls, and maybe if you're really bored, leave a comment in some kind of character form.

I'm not making any money off of this, and it doesn't benefit me in any way except besides making my game a little more fun, and I would actually feel like I'm writing to an audience; instead of just trying to fill some blank space.

So here is the link - http://thenexustruth.blogspot.com/

I thank in advance for any participation, and I appreciate your time.

-Nexus
« Last Edit: <02-15-11/0104:59> by Nexus »
Bored? Check out my blog that I keep in character for the current shadowrun game I'm in! Read posts, take polls, leave comments all in character! And if you're so inclined send me a message on here telling me what you think or how I could make it better! Thenexustruth.blogspot.com

Nexus

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <02-15-11/0121:35> »
Hello everybody, I recently started ...

<mod merge and snip - FJ>
« Last Edit: <02-15-11/0752:57> by FastJack »
Bored? Check out my blog that I keep in character for the current shadowrun game I'm in! Read posts, take polls, leave comments all in character! And if you're so inclined send me a message on here telling me what you think or how I could make it better! Thenexustruth.blogspot.com

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #2 on: <02-15-11/0751:25> »
Closed the duplicate thread to this one. Don't mind you asking for people to check out your stuff, but more than one thread is "spammy".

Also, the best way to get people to your site would be to put the link in your the website box on your profile and post some sample stories to get them interested.

Nexus

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <02-16-11/1416:41> »
Yeah sorry about that I had originally posted it about 4 times with good intentions. Then I realized what I was doing lol. I thought I had closed em' all but this one. Anyway thanks for the tip though! And anymore help on what might make the site more fun, interesting or interactive would be greatly appreciated!

-Nexus

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #4 on: <02-17-11/1207:08> »
liked what i saw, will keep an eye on it
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Nexus

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <02-17-11/1455:55> »
Thanks Wolf I appreciate that!