NEWS

Darker and Edgier Chapter 1: Prelude OOC and Introduction.

• 258 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #195 on: <12-31-16/0255:29> »
Well, they are on separate threads I doubt that should be a concerned just don't let one get that much more money/karma then the rest. Just my opinion though, because Teddy is a mechanic and he is going to be fixing cars here and there, and it'd be a shame to have him wait so much every time a client walks in his shop. He'll probably waste most of the money he does not pay Gunderson to try and furnish his auto shop.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #196 on: <12-31-16/1137:14> »
I can support ending my mission in failure if this is an attempt to get me hooked up with someone else in a group, but I hate failing.  There is a bit of loss of confidence.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #197 on: <12-31-16/1753:15> »
It's not, it is in response to your actions.  You can continue investigating if you want but Gunderson isn't paying for it.

I know gilga but there are things happening behind the scenes that I can only fudge so much.  don't worry though you will be rewarded for initiative.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #198 on: <12-31-16/1806:43> »
ANNOUNCEMENT:  So I'm going to try an experiment.  I will award Karma for adding in some good atmosphere with your posts.  Mention the song you were listening to on your earbuds or an add you see in AR or a message board you frequent.  Whatever you can think of.  This is pure fluff please, no meta-gaming.  Keep the mood of the campaign in mind but humor is always good too.  Hell I might even take some of it and make it my own or incorporate it into the game if I'm particularly impressed.  Thank you.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #199 on: <01-02-17/1833:13> »
Good start Mercy, congrats on completing your first run you are awarded 5K +1 for your atmosphere (probably won't do this for every post but you were the first)  If you ever decide to check the credstick there is 2,000Y on in it.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #200 on: <01-02-17/2033:54> »
Are we talking about IRL songs or from SR bands/singers?
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #201 on: <01-02-17/2116:13> »
If you want to listen to the golden oldies that's fine.  Idon was a group I've mentioned in the threads a few times that I guess Mercy added to.  It can be anything, music, AR adds critters scurrying in the darkness.  Whatever.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #202 on: <01-07-17/1328:38> »
Hmmmm.  I guess Elena is not waiting for Teddy.  I wonder who?

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #203 on: <01-07-17/1548:30> »
I guess it's no real secret  Teams are (Elena, Sam and Killdare) and (Sky,Ted, andCigz)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #204 on: <01-07-17/1558:40> »
LOL  I had not seen that coming.  I guess I need to go back and reread those threads. 

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #205 on: <01-07-17/1656:18> »
I do not see a thread for Sam.  Am I missing something?  I have reread Killdare and am hoping that he can run with Elena, because she IS a cold hearted assassin and would have killed those guys without thinking twice about it if she was paid to do it.  But only if she was paid to do it.  She does have some ethics, after all.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #206 on: <01-07-17/1732:04> »
I edited my last post to reflect that I finally read the instructions and am waiting at the Next Round.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #207 on: <01-07-17/1843:08> »
Arachne is Sam, I made it Arachne as a joke.

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #208 on: <01-08-17/0230:53> »
Because I made a spider shaman with a pet tarantula.  Yeah, yeah hilarious.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #209 on: <01-08-17/1312:05> »
So when are we getting together?