NEWS

What minis do you use for Shadowrun?

• 52 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #45 on: <10-04-10/1519:02> »
Well I bet they'll be willing to do the same as they do for CBT right now. If a group of players "fund a sculpt" they will get the minis on the market. Enough stuff get funded then Iron Wind can get a feel for what the runners want and then they could begin to pad the inventory. Is it possible to get IWM to visit this forum like they do the CBT's forum? If enough noise gets made maybe new minis might start getting churned. I like your idea Grymjack! If enough of us make polite noise maybe IWM will give us some 4th ed minis.
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Archivist

• Newb
« Reply #46 on: <10-04-10/1646:55> »
Copplestone has cool stuff under it various lines - Future Wars, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang etc.  Bikers, Gangers, Mercs and Swat teams and corporate men and women with guns!  No metahumans though :(

www.copplestonecastings.co.uk

Not sure if they are sold in the US?

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #47 on: <10-05-10/0702:49> »
Usda arrived in the mail Yesterday. I had him assembled and tabletop ready in roughly 5 hours. Nice to know I havent lost my touch!
<----------------------<<<See ;D

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #48 on: <10-05-10/0957:14> »
Usda arrived in the mail Yesterday. I had him assembled and tabletop ready in roughly 5 hours. Nice to know I havent lost my touch!
<----------------------<<<See ;D

That's, um... one heck of a third leg.

-k

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #49 on: <10-05-10/1434:01> »
LOL Yeah funny thing about that... The "cloth" is only on the front of the Mini... You don't want to see the dwarf's eye view from behind!

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <10-05-10/1441:46> »
I'M PAINTING CODERIZON TONIGHT! If I can hack off that stupid bat and assuming I don't pass out by the time Dad comes home.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #51 on: <10-05-10/1444:11> »
I'M PAINTING CODERIZON TONIGHT! If I can hack off that stupid bat and assuming I don't pass out by the time Dad comes home.
Doctors appointment... good luck staying awake. Oh Clean your room! :-*

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <10-05-10/1448:02> »
>_> That can wait till after I nap and napping can wait until I catch up on 5 days straight of not having time for breathing let alone all my computer junk.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning