NEWS

Chummer SR4 - Chummer Character Sheet Redesigned

• 0 Replies

Kilarith Duskleaf

• Newb
« on: <08-21-17/0331:26> »
About

• "Chummer Character Sheet Redesigned" is simply a modified version of the Chummer character sheets. It also includes full French sheets and updated translation files.
  • The archive contains a "sheets" and a "lang" folder to combine with the ones in your Chummer installation folder and two fonts to install on your machine.
  • Spirit/Sprite sheets have also been added as stripped-down versions of the full character sheets.

Download it here: CCSR v1.4

Preview

It is in french, but the sheets are also available in english. Feel free to send me images of your english sheets so I can add them as examples!

Bugs

I have not fully tested the sheet, so please inform me of any bugs or issues you may have. I will be happy to update the design.

Note : I have tested the result in Firefox only. it should work great on Chrome and possibly Safari/Opera (Not sure); but I would be surprised if there are no glitches on IE or Edge... Thank Microsoft .

Versions

• V1.0 - Initial Upload
  • v1.1 - Added translations files ("lang" folder with some corrections and missing translations (still a few, so if anyone has Running Wild or Unwired in French, please, tell me).
  • v1.2 - Preview fixed thanks to chummer5isalive.
  • v1.3 - All Spirit/Sprite sheets fixed.
  • v1.4 - Translation fixed thanks to bannockburn.
« Last Edit: <09-04-17/0511:53> by Kilarith Duskleaf »