Author Topic: Web Site help  (Read 233 times)

JmOz01

• Omae
Web Site help
« on: (20:47:03/05-08-17) »
Not sure if this goes here or not but I have a gaming website and I am planning on adding some shadowrun content to it.  Other than the blog having recaps of adventures Back Up runs and some characters not sure what I should add and would like some suggestions.

the address is http://jawedel01.wixsite.com/kountry-gaming

any suggestions are welcome

• Omae
Re: Web Site help
« Reply #1 on: (21:53:01/05-08-17) »
Lighten up .s13bg. The contrast will make reading easier.
Yeah, TMs got thrown in the cell with Bubba the Love Troll and sandpaper for lube.
there is autosofts for everything  8)

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: (21:58:34/05-08-17) »
I assume you mean on the blog, that is already on my to-do list.  Any suggestions on the SHadowrun content to include?

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: (22:09:08/05-08-17) »
Well first the obvious, shameless plug to this site and catalyst for exposure. I suppose what else to add would require a better understanding of intent with your site.
Yeah, TMs got thrown in the cell with Bubba the Love Troll and sandpaper for lube.
there is autosofts for everything  8)

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: (22:17:23/05-08-17) »
Not sure what I want it to be.  In a way it is more therapy than anything else (been suffering some depression, anxiety, etc... issues).  Just want to put myself out there...if that makes any sense.  I just want a place where people can come and go "Gee that is a cool idea"....like I said no real idea...thus the request for imput...Should include link,,,added to to-do list

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: (19:43:02/05-12-17) »
I have decided to post a number of character to start...not sure how useful it is, but I am designing some fairly basic archetypical characters (A sam, Decker, etc...) designed to be simple effective builds

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: (21:21:53/05-14-17) »
Posted to the blog and 4 new characters in Shadowrun...

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: (00:31:23/06-22-17) »
I now have 8 Characters up...Hope you enjoy...Got three more I will be posting soonish (My character Backup, plus Rolex the Troll and Shortcake the Ork)