NEWS

any new info on Denver

• 5 Replies

catrone3

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« on: <05-04-17/1112:29> »
as the title states fairly clearly. Is there any new info on Denver after what happens in the second Denver adventure? I have noticed that the books have progressed years wise, but I have not come across anything more than side little mentions that something is happening. Is it mentioned in a book somewhere and I just missed it, or are the adventures the latest we have on the area?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <05-05-17/0901:02> »
I think that there is one additional Denver-based titles in queue, but not sure as to actual release dates.

Denver 3 - Ripping Reality

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <05-05-17/1937:59> »
Ripping Reality could see electronic release as soon as next week.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

catrone3

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #3 on: <05-06-17/0401:19> »
Ok, I can't wait. I am running a home game in Denver and what happens with the zones will affect where I go with it story-wise. Thank you for the update Jason

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #4 on: <05-07-17/1342:59> »
@catrone3 how's the Denver adventures? I've been thinking about picking them up, but just haven't bit the bullet yet.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: <05-07-17/2357:54> »
Ripping Reality could see electronic release as soon as next week.

Jason H.

MUHAHAHAAH!!!! *evil*

8)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.