NEWS

[5E] Deltaware and Regen

• 4 Replies

Orudeon

• Newb
« on: <08-12-16/1654:32> »
It's left to interpretation as to whether critters/metahumans with regeneration can accept deltaware augmentations. Run Faster establishes that HMHVV victims can, base Regeneration power says they cannot. This doubles as a Core Rulebook issue since Regen is in that.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <08-12-16/1800:35> »
Please note the original topic you posted this in is NOT for questions or reports on errata.

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #2 on: <08-12-16/2339:14> »
This has come up before for 5e, and the writer (I want to say Patrick, but don't quote me) gave a detailed explaination as to what happened and why, and then the reversal...

To keep it short and sweet (you can go dig for the longer version if you wish):

Deltaware and Regeneration can be combined, in regards to HMHVV..

Not sure what other playable races have regeneration as I am pretty such it was removed from shifters...

Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Orudeon

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-13-16/1333:44> »
It was definitely Patrick.

I misunderstood the purpose of the [Errata] topics :( I thought it was for reporting errata to Patrick.

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #4 on: <08-20-16/1033:49> »
Really? Even after the fitst post in the thread that specifically asked you not to post in that thread?

Regeneration in the core book will get tweaked for compatibility. Not sure when we'll get there in the process, but soon.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator