NEWS

SR Fiction - Legends

• 135 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #15 on: <04-15-16/1000:35> »
Any word on when more SR legends will be released?

Indeed, there's been a steady stream of Battletech releases, but Shadowrun seems to have been forgotten...  :'(
I assure you, it hasn't been.  There's more covers a-comin', we just can't say how many or when.

A quick note to follow up on this. CGL is commissioning new covers for all the novels...that is the main "delay" in getting more of the Legends novels released.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <05-09-16/1153:00> »
Per Randall's post on FB, looks like things are set up ot start rolling these out on a weekly basis (like we've been seeing with the BT line).

Finally have Shadowrun Legends epubs at a place where we can start rolling them out every Tuesday. Email off to first author for a post. rnb

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <05-10-16/0109:55> »
Great News! Now, 5.00 per book and 40 books. Can I just send Randel 200.00 Now.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <05-10-16/0713:42> »
Night's Pawn is now available:

For years, Jason Chase was at the head of the pack, shadowrunning with the best in the business. When time dulled his flesh and cybernetic edge, he knew it was time to get out, or get dead.

Now, his past has come back to haunt him. To protect a young girl from the terrorists who want her dead, Chase must rely on his years of experience, and whatever his body has left to give. And everything he's got, he'll need as he comes face-to-face with a part of his life he thought he'd left behind, and an enemy left for dead.

DTRPG
BattleShop

;D ;D
« Last Edit: <05-24-16/1333:45> by AJCarrington »

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <05-10-16/0806:18> »
Do we know if the Legends going forward are just going to be sold individually, or are they going to do compilations at some point?
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <05-10-16/1121:15> »
I'm not in aware of any compilations that are planned...individual, digital releases as far as I can tell.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <05-17-16/0715:46> »
Never Trust an Elf is now available.

Some say that the dragons are the most powerful beings on Earth. Certain elves disagree with that belief in the strongest, most violent terms.

An ork of the Seattle ghetto, Kham usually worries about more mundane problems. Day-to-day existence in the now magically active world of 2053 is tough enough. But all that is about to change.

Drawn into a dangerous game of political and magical confrontation, Kham not only learns to never deal with a dragon--he also discovers that trusting an elf may leave you dead....

(This zip file contains two versions of Never Trust an Elf: one epub file (for use with many popular e-readers) and one azw file (for use with the Amazon Kindle). This book is based on an advanced reader copy of the novel, and may differ slightly in some places from the version published in 1992.)

BattleCorps

DTRPG
« Last Edit: <05-17-16/1009:51> by AJCarrington »

odd

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <05-17-16/0821:51> »
An anti-elf book, I can get behind that.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #23 on: <05-17-16/0845:09> »
With each book that lands more plot ideas are (re)discovered
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <05-24-16/0657:46> »
This week, Striper Assassin, by Nyx Smith:

Prey For The Hunter

For the world of humans knows her as Striper, the deadly Asian assassin and kick-artist. She has come to the City of Brotherly Love seeking revenge and made it her killing ground. But she is not the only predator stalking the dark underbelly of the Philadelphia metroplex. There are other hunters prowling the night, and some possess a power even greater than hers.

Some may even want her dead.

When the moon rises full and brilliant into the dark pall of the night, the bestial side of her nature battles for dominion, demanding vengeance and death.

Who will survive?

Who dares to hunt the hunter?

BattleCorps

DTRPG
« Last Edit: <05-24-16/1332:19> by AJCarrington »

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <05-24-16/1951:42> »
Are there any plans to make physical copies of these books? I would buy them all.
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #26 on: <05-25-16/0039:44> »
I thought the novels were going to have new cover art. I mean, they're not the old novel's art, but they're not new original art, like the Secret of Power trilogy got. I guess I can't really knock it, but it is a bit disappointing. But I'd rather be able to pick these novels up then not, so its not really a deal breaker or anything.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #27 on: <05-25-16/0051:59> »
Yeah, just reusing stuff from Crossfire... which was probably reusing stuff.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #28 on: <05-25-16/0134:05> »
Are there any plans to make physical copies of these books? I would buy them all.

The official announcements only mention their availability in e-book formats.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #29 on: <05-25-16/0843:03> »
I thought the novels were going to have new cover art. I mean, they're not the old novel's art, but they're not new original art, like the Secret of Power trilogy got. I guess I can't really knock it, but it is a bit disappointing. But I'd rather be able to pick these novels up then not, so its not really a deal breaker or anything.

They are new covers, but not necessarily new art. :-\