NEWS

Date Night ( OOC )

• 558 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #135 on: <06-30-15/2040:42> »
There is no rules and the points don't mean anything, here on who;s line is it anyways?
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #136 on: <07-01-15/0623:46> »
Glad to read that you are still around and that you are doing well with the baby!

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #137 on: <07-01-15/1618:00> »
Mercy, you just earned my impossible to achieve RP karma. When the time comes to break your addictionyou have 2 extra karma to add to that pool.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #138 on: <07-02-15/0021:07> »
Thanks for the award, Smiles, but I was just playing off what Arc had started.  And others have give stellar performances in RP.  I feel guilty taking the points.  Won't stop me, but I feel guilty.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #139 on: <07-02-15/0143:33> »
Kudos! ;)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #140 on: <07-02-15/0937:07> »
I am going away for the weekend and do not think that the cabin has an internet connection.  Yelena is sleeping and I am not sure that we will be ready for her next act soon, anyway. 

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #141 on: <07-02-15/1144:33> »
Smiles, Jed sent Escher a message about helping with the job for Yelena.  It isn't Jed's job, and he doesn't currently have any money to offer, so that's why he sent her to Yelena.  Unless Escher wants to have Jed owe him a favor...

Totally matrix guy could use favors from a boots on the ground type like Jed...
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #142 on: <07-02-15/1401:41> »
Marco has almost 2k nuyen and will be generous with it. I am working for some equipment list.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #143 on: <07-03-15/0223:08> »
I do actually have a connection and will be checking in to see if you guys have got to where Yelena can set up the meet.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #144 on: <07-03-15/0935:05> »
And Mercy you hit upon the very reason why I don't give RP XP. I've always been tremendously fortunate as a GM. I've always gotten players who are simply outstanding at RP. How do you judge that one had just that little bit extra? And how do you say, Well, you haven't really added that much. When you know that they're doing the best they can? But still, that hit something in me that said, Wow, if that doesn't buy Yelena a little bit of karma nothing does, really unfair to deny it. And I guess it boils down to the 'definition' of karma, which is you get out of life what you put in, and helping kids stay off drugs by seeing someone who's tough enough to say 'no' (because they don't know she's an addict) will only help her when it comes time to break free again.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #145 on: <07-03-15/1334:52> »
 [ roll 10d6e5 = 2  6s:1 ones:2 ] #Percption roll to see through Marco's Disguise

Wanted to roll to see if Blake sees through Marco's disguise.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #146 on: <07-03-15/1625:39> »
I forgot to post the rolls but it is actually very difficult to see through the disguise.

DIsguise with Ambrose: 12d6t5 4
The disguise rule for collebrative disguise.
Help Impersonation /url]: 15d6t5 3
impersonation .

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #147 on: <07-03-15/2125:02> »
I loved that bit of cooperative storytelling between Arc and Marco. Google docs ftw. And now comes an absolute first for me. Boom, 7 karma.  Mercy and Gilga 3 karma. Boom you have consistently done an outstanding job as a player as a poster and as a person. You have looked for and found ways to make sure other players character got invited and included in the action and have done so in ways that seemed so natural and so in character that your talent and generosity has taken my breath away. Mercy and Gilga, day in day out you guys take an hour out of your days to post in my game.  And you've done so in ways that advance the storyline with a creativity and craft that staggers and humbled me.  Please know that I don't take one minute of your time for granted and I'm so grateful for the chance to craft with you guys. Y'all give me the freedom to tell a story that is filled with both darkness and beauty, hope and despair, because of your trust in my skills and your own skills. I've never before worked with a group that's given me so much liberty, or felt as free to just simply play your characters. And all those extras y'all have made time to add, have added to to my estimations of you. I know why you guys are sought out to play with others. And I can only be glad for those GM's and happy for the storylines that have had your talents added.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #148 on: <07-03-15/2131:55> »
Great job guys!
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #149 on: <07-04-15/1912:09> »
Once again Smiles, your kind words deeply humble me.  I accept this award with the understanding that, even if it had not been given, I would still bring out the posts and story contributions as I have been.  It is amazing what happens when inspiration is struck on the fly (the lost girl at the mall scene sprang up just as I sat own to post), and I personally feel blessed to have a GM and a group in whole that not only encourages such explorations of character and story development, but builds atop it and creates a world that feels, for lack of a better term, whole.

The recognition surely encourages me to keep my game up as we delve into this next step in the storyline.  I eagerly await to see what is in store, for not only Arc, but Yelena, Phoenix, Jed, Marco, and Blake as well.  Smiles, I know you: you've got plenty of twists up your sleeve, and I can't wait to see them :D