NEWS

**Kickstarter** Crafty Games Mistborn Allomancy Dice

• 8 Replies

NinthSphere

• Chummer
« on: <12-31-14/2024:57> »
Crafty Games, makers of the Mistborn Adventure Game (see rpg), are doing another round of production for allomancy themed d6s. The base set started out 8 dice, two each of four physical metals. Each goal met replaces one of the duplicate dice with a new symbol, with the end goal being a full set of 10 dice with unique symbols. Right now, we're at 6 of 8 unique symbols. $20 buy in for a set & each additional iteration of $20 in your pledge buys another. This one ends on January 24th, so we have 24 days to go as of this post.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/craftygames/mistborn-allomancy-dice/description

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/craftygames/mistborn-allomancy-dice/

I'm in for a set, maybe two come mid January. Come on, Sanderson fans, dice lovers, I know you're out there.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-31-14/2211:06> »
Thanks for posting - I'd seen this previously, but had missed that it was for 6-sided dice,

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #2 on: <01-01-15/0311:00> »
Interesting - so it's 1-5 and then a special symbol for the 6.  This could be a good fit for Shadowrun.  I like the color as well, and the quality of the dice look good.  I think I might have to throw some money at this project as well.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <01-01-15/1002:01> »
They seem like cool dice and all, but that's $20 less dollars i can throw at the HBS kick-starter when it launches...
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <01-02-15/1220:52> »
Imveros pretty much has the sum of it for me as well... :(

As much as I love dice, want to make sure I have enough cash for the next SRR offering...plus all the extras ::)

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <01-02-15/1417:08> »
If you guy would use less ammo on runs you would be able to do both!  So much spray means far less play. ;D

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <01-02-15/1731:08> »
If you guy would use less ammo on runs you would be able to do both!  So much spray means far less play. ;D

Well I would use less ammo but then those Corp sec goons just had to look at me the wrong way. Also do you know a better way to turn the lights off when you leave the room?!

Note to self: stop by the stuffer shack on the way home to buy more light bulbs...
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

NinthSphere

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <01-23-15/0012:24> »
Last minute update on this sucker.

1,031 backers, $27,625, & 46 hours to go. Each set is now 10 dice (the base 8 uniques + gold & atium) & comes with free pdf copies of the Mistborn Adventure Game core rules & Kickstarter exlusive npc background generator. $30k & we start getting into KS exclusive dice.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #8 on: <01-23-15/0138:35> »
I kicked in my $20.  The other dice Kickstarter I backed is starting to fizzle out hard.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.