NEWS

Upcoming Products

• 14 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« on: <09-07-10/2307:34> »
Hey guys, are we going to see posts of upcoming products in the Official Announcements thread, along with how far along they are?

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-07-10/2314:45> »
I'd like to see this too. Interested to see more info on War! as i've only found bits and pieces. Plus it would give us here on the forums something to drool and ponder on these future works.

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #2 on: <09-07-10/2324:14> »
I'm all for this too OH and do keep in mind MY whole home group has NDA's on file with you guys for playtesting HINT HINT
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-07-10/2325:59> »
oooooooo luuuuuuucky!

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <09-07-10/2326:57> »
I'll get a list up when I have a few free seconds . . .

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #5 on: <09-07-10/2327:28> »
Yes an NO they seems to have forgotten we're here I think we've all signed like 2 or 3 NDA's for Catalyst.
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #6 on: <10-07-10/1554:26> »
Hey are they going to come out with another Rigger Black Book?

Thanks
freddieflatline

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #7 on: <10-07-10/1623:32> »

Thanks
freddieflatline
Hush you! Don't you know that every time they released a book with Rigger on the title, it signaled the end of an edition? ;D

Besides, there's a lot of rigger-type of information in Arsenal.

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #8 on: <10-07-10/2026:11> »

Thanks
freddieflatline
Hush you! Don't you know that every time they released a book with Rigger on the title, it signaled the end of an edition? ;D

Sorry did not realize that.  From now on I will not ask any questions that signal the end of an edition. lol ;D

Archivist

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <10-08-10/0852:24> »
Any official word on the Toolkit?  I could seriously use the GM Screen and introductory adventure.

TheBigD

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <10-10-10/2319:22> »

As my favourite archtype is Rigger, I don't care if it means the end of an edition, I want my Riggers Black Book 4. :)

Though, I am getting to know Gunfu Adept reaaaal well these days. :D

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #11 on: <10-11-10/0006:47> »
What are you looking for in a Rigger Black Book that wasn't in Arsenal?  It's got vehicle customization, lots of cars, lots of drones, etc.

Ghost

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <10-11-10/0400:21> »
Hopefully the War book will have some stats for average Wildcats, Scout Snipers, etc. It's a lot easier to pull stats out of a book than to make them up.

street.mage

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <10-13-10/2028:24> »
Hopefully the War book will have some stats for average Wildcats, Scout Snipers, etc. It's a lot easier to pull stats out of a book than to make them up.

While I guess Wildcats could be in it; It's supposed to be about Amazonia and Aztechnology fighting it out, and what runners can do in a war type of campaign (at least that's what I have read - where from?  I don't know, can't remember - but read it somewhere, either from Hardy on a post or during that live chat thing they had a few months back).

And I wouldn't worry about a new edition just yet.  At the speed they are cranking out product, it will be a while.  (Joking!   ;D) We still have one more adventure, the toolkit, War!, Attitude, Spy Games, and I'm sure I'm missing something.  (Not that I'm complaining.  Ok, I am a bit, but just because I like the books and want more!)  Now they could pull stuff I guess.  But seriously, most of the stuff for this game is edition free.  And that's for most editions of it.

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #14 on: <10-17-10/2035:41> »

My guess is that it will have generic equivalents of various types of military personnel.  Standard troopers, spec. ops., Marines, etc...