NEWS

Hi Everybody. I´m Lofwyr, a brazilian Shadowrunner

• 72 Replies

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #60 on: <09-12-10/0308:03> »
They say that? Cool! I'm finally getting to introduce my girlfriend to P&P RP (after more than 6 years!), so I guess thats a really good sign ;D
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <09-12-10/0659:29> »
BTW, is/was the Shadowland poster Argent the SR equivalent of Chuck Norris?  ;D ::)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #62 on: <09-12-10/1151:21> »
BTW, is/was the Shadowland poster Argent the SR equivalent of Chuck Norris?  ;D ::)
Not equivalent at all. He IS Chuck Norris. ;D

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #63 on: <09-12-10/1327:30> »
Argent doesn't eat syntho-honey. He chews pollen harvesting drones...
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Tarot

• Newb
  • Never get involved in a land war in Asia
« Reply #64 on: <09-12-10/1504:26> »
Argent's move-by-wire is so advanced he once ran around the world and kicked himself in the back of the head  :D
« Last Edit: <09-12-10/1506:17> by Tarot »
Why do they always shoot the mage 1st?

Tarot

• Newb
  • Never get involved in a land war in Asia
« Reply #65 on: <09-12-10/1505:25> »
Argent's math spu is so advanced he can divide by zero  ;)
Why do they always shoot the mage 1st?

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #66 on: <09-13-10/0005:01> »
They say that? Cool! I'm finally getting to introduce my girlfriend to P&P RP (after more than 6 years!), so I guess thats a really good sign ;D

Yes it is.  As long as she has fun with it.   ;D

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #67 on: <10-05-10/1229:33> »
Well then,
My name is Jirka Vesely and I`m living, working and running in Moravia, part of Czech republic (you know, Schwartzkopf`s there) I play Shadowrun since first translation of 2nd ed. in 1995/6, and I upgraded stright to 4ed four or five years ago. I`m mostly GMing, and I build up some rep as always willing to run and teach the Shadowrun another interested group. Today I have a steady group of maybe 14 players across Czech rep, depeds where I actualy spend a weekend or so. I love this game, I love this setting and I am very happy that this forums exists...
As a runner I go as Sichr... simply because when a get the job, you may be sure, that it will be done.
I`d like to see some people here, like BULL, who have experiences and knowledge of Earthdawn, a system that I missed in the past because I wasnt able to get my hands on it and now its quite dificult because it seems quite confusing as I do not know, who is folowing orignal idea and where I could find some references to 6th world. I almost allways lead my runs in the mystic and history and it would be great to have something like 6th world almanach for ERarthdawn to see the connections and build them up...

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #68 on: <10-05-10/1234:03> »
Nice to meet you, Sichr. Welcome.

A.A. Salati

« Reply #69 on: <10-10-10/2232:15> »
Once Argent took a dump while he was eating a krill burger. Before his first dump hit the floor (he's a floor pooper), he finished digesting the kill burger, and crapped it out. That krill burger came out so fast, it actually hit the ground before the first one.

Ghost

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <10-10-10/2326:30> »
Hey, I'm Adam and I am playing in El Paso, TX. I am coming back to Shadowrun after about a five year siesta and am looking forward to teaching my players that kicking in the door is not the only way to pull of a run.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #71 on: <10-11-10/0101:32> »
Welcome back Adam.

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #72 on: <10-11-10/0207:12> »
Well, looks like I should say something.

Name's John Walker II, US Navy for a few years and now settled down in Sacramento, CA for some state work, but at least twice a month I'm running with a bunch of guys raising holy heck with the craziest characters you'll find on the west coast.

Played SR 2ed with a pack of sailors and marines, managed to get into a whole heap of trouble in third ed with a short lived group in Hawaii, and now I'm here in California, married, and causing trouble in the 4th edition.

As a runner I tend towards illusionists, tricksters and stealthy, and the lastest critter I've had the pleasure to play is a changeling fox shape shifter mage, the kitsune bloodline re-asserting itself as the cycle rises towards it's peak once again. (Thank you runner's companion!!!)

I'm also on a side project, working up an adaptation of Earthdawn style magic for use in my GM's game as a way to give context to some of the shenanigans that they're up to now, because SOMEBODY just HAD to go poking around a kaer that opened up...

I do write fan fiction in various settings, with SR quickly becoming my setting of choice.