Author Topic: Street Grimoire Errata  (Read 32109 times)

Patrick Goodman

• Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
    • Azziewatch
Re: Street Grimoire Errata
« Reply #165 on: (08:29:17/11-09-16) »
Just about everything on the 2014 errata sheet was folded in. There's also a fair amount of other errata that had actually made it into the new printing, and which I will be posting shortly. I will also be updating the errata sheet posted on the website very soon (though I don't have a more definite ETA than that at the moment).
Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Chummer
    • Chummer5a: For all your broken Chummer needs
« Reply #166 on: (00:49:02/03-15-17) »
The Improved Potential power allows multiple levels, but each level must be for a separate Limit. The Chaos Mentor Spirit provides two levels of the power that can be applied to the same Limit. Is this intentional, or a misunderstanding of the power? Can these free levels stack with levels paid for with PP?

Lormyr

• Newb
« Reply #167 on: (08:35:43/03-17-17) »
Hey Patrick, any chance we can get that changelog sometime soonish? I own a physical copy of the 1st print, so not too keen on having to make another purchase of the same to get access to the changes. Would still very much like to see them though!

Patrick Goodman

• Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
    • Azziewatch
« Reply #168 on: (09:32:06/03-17-17) »
Working on it.
Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Lormyr

• Newb
« Reply #169 on: (08:15:27/03-22-17) »
Thanks man, appreciate you!

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Chummer
    • Chummer5a: For all your broken Chummer needs
« Reply #170 on: (23:43:55/07-11-17) »
Are there any limitations on the kinds of foci that can be created through Tattoo Magic?
If you can create weapon foci, does it count for all unarmed attacks that you make? If yes, does this flow on to unarmed attacks from bio/cyberware? How do adept powers like Killing Hands interact with this?
If you are somehow incapacitated and someone uses Disenchanting to destroy your tattoo'd focus, does this cause any damage to you? What form would the reagents from this take?
Does an active tattoo focus cause your body to also become dual-natured or otherwise sufficient to be targeted by a mana spell from the astral?