NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #600 on: <10-28-14/1600:14> »
Ok, this can be the initiative thread, I will try to keep it up to date.  I see no reason to change the figures below unless anyone desperately wants to re-roll.  I will link this at the beginning of the OoC

Initiative Rolls for current situation. Not organized.

8-bit | Ghost - Initiative: 15+3d6 30 | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 20
JackVII | Harrier - Initiative: 9+4d6 → [9,6,5,3,6] = (29) | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 19
Lusis | Luz (Using prerolled result, since I cannot find a new roll) - 8+1d6: 13 [1d6=5] | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 3
Csjarrat | Morgan - 10 + 4d6 4d6=14 = 23 INI in hot sim. | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 13
Ericen | Flicker (Using prerolled result, since I cannot find a new roll) - Initiative: 11+4d6 25 | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 15
Jayde Moon | Betsy - 8 + 2d6 (Need a roll, there are no prerolls available and no active roll that I can see) | One action pass has gone by - subtract 10 from roll
adamu | Al - (Using prerolled result) 2d6 + 11 → [6,6,11] = (23) | Engaged in combat before everyone else, so is at a fresh roll (not currently engaged in combat, thus outside of Initiative)
saithor | Alicia - 12 + 2d6 (Need a roll, there are no prerolls available and no active roll that I can see) | One action pass has gone by - subtract 10 from roll

Initiative Rolls for current situation. Organized.

8-bit | Ghost - Initiative: 15+3d6 30 | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 20
JackVII | Harrier - Initiative: 9+4d6 → [9,6,5,3,6] = (29) | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 19
Ericen | Flicker (Using prerolled result, since I cannot find a new roll) - Initiative: 11+4d6 25 | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 15
Csjarrat | Morgan - 10 + 4d6 4d6=14 = 23 INI in hot sim. | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 13
Lusis | Luz (Using prerolled result, since I cannot find a new roll) - 8+1d6: 13 [1d6=5] | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 3

Initiative Rolls Needed for current situation.

saithor | Alicia - 12 + 2d6 (Need a roll, there are no prerolls available and no active roll that I can see) | One action pass has gone by - subtract 10 from roll
Jayde Moon | Betsy - 8 + 2d6 (Need a roll, there are no prerolls available and no active roll that I can see) | One action pass has gone by - subtract 10 from roll

Currently Outside of Combat. GM decision (because he's trying to fix the damn train before it crashes)

adamu | Al - (Using prerolled result) 2d6 + 11 → [6,6,11] = (23) | Engaged in combat before everyone else, so is at a fresh roll (not currently engaged in combat, thus outside of Initiative)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #601 on: <10-28-14/1604:06> »
Can I add in a character that's supposed to be a long standing member in the circus? He's an Egyptian aspected sorcerer. Uses his magic and skills to put on glamours shows. Lion fights, Mummies, Chariot battles etc.

What info do I need to read to familiarize myself? Just the IC thread? I read the basic information on the first page of this thread, but I didn't go through all the pages.
Just the IC thread should be fine, things are confused enough that you might not be aware of all the details anyway!  Post up a sheet and a location on the convoy and you are ok to go!

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #602 on: <10-28-14/1607:54> »
Detection Spells are ForcexMagic or ForcexMagicx10 meters for Extended versions.

Alicia cast Extended at Force 3.

180 Meters.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

8-bit

« Reply #603 on: <10-28-14/1645:16> »
To add to the initiative; I'll assume that they get fresh initiative and full initiative due to the nature of this combat.

saithor | Alicia - Alicia Initiative: 9+1d6 10 [1]
GM? | Alicia's Force 6 Fire Spirit - Spirit Initiative: 2d6+15 22 [4, 3]
Jayde Moon | Betsy - Some initiative Rolls :): 1d6+9 14 [5]

So, to recap the current initiative (sorry for making this hard for you Aria). If you want, you can subtract 10 from all 3 of the newcomer's initiatives, in which case Alicia is out of Initiative.

Initiative Rolls for current situation. Organized.

GM? | Alicia's Force 6 Fire Spirit - Spirit Initiative: 2d6+15 22 [4, 3]
Jayde Moon | Betsy - Some initiative Rolls :): 1d6+9 14 [5]
All4BigGuns | Cutter - 3d6+11=23 | One action pass has gone by, so Initiative drops to 13
saithor | Alicia - Alicia Initiative: 9+1d6 10 [1]

Currently Outside of Combat. GM decision (because he's trying to fix the damn train before it crashes)

---------------

Also, IC coming up with 1 dead clown.

Edit: Ok, so a few questions. Are there still clowns near the seer's place? Or did Ghost and the Fire Spirit take care of the only one there? Also, I am going to take a little liberty with some messages to send to people. Right now, I'm assuming that was the only clown I saw near the seer. Please tell me if I see another one, and I'll edit my IC. Or, if I didn't see it and he manages to slip by me; then I can keep the IC. Anyway, there are going to be a few assumptions in the IC, so just tell me if I'm wrong and I'll edit it.

Double Edit: Ok, so from what I've seen; here is who has acted.

8-bit | Ghost
saithor | Alicia
GM? | Fire Spirit
Jayde Moon | Betsy

Not sure/haven't acted yet.

Ericen | Flicker
JackVII | Harrier
Lusis | Luz
Csjarrat | Morgan

And of course, the one and only who is outside of Initiative.

adamu | Al

Technically everyone who has already acted loses 10 initiative, but for the sake of order I think it would be best to wait until everyone has acted to drop down and determine who still has actions left.
« Last Edit: <10-29-14/1446:56> by 8-bit »

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #604 on: <10-28-14/1754:36> »
Clown's toast...and then engulfed by a fire elemental so that is literal toast!

Sorry I've got no time to IC now but I will try and get stuff up tomorrow for you all.  Meanwhile I'll do my best to answer some questions...

Oh, and can someone remind me of the range of the detect life spell?  It's about to become important!

I thought I was hitting another clown besides the one Ghost blew into smithereens. Whoops :)  Detect Life spell is Force 3, so 180 meter range on it. I know I am out of passes, but am I still allowed to comn people? Also, sorry baout making the rolls for the Spirit if that is what the GM is supposed to do.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #605 on: <10-28-14/1852:10> »
Please roll for your own spirits, drones etc, I have enough on my plate lol

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #606 on: <10-29-14/1336:57> »
Slightly hurried IC up to keep you moving along

@Csjarrat / Morgan: took some liberties but it should be child's play to hack their links...don't worry about rolls for that, freebie from an overly generous GM  :o

@Saithor / Alicia: can I have a will resist roll from your spirit (plus any retroactive spell defence?) against the stun/spirit bolt please?  Does slay spirit still exist?  Couldn't find it anywhere so guess it'll be a stun bolt which has the same effect...

Note; you are in the corridor and can't see into the side room where the seer is, you'd need to project inside to see the clown's auras

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #607 on: <10-29-14/1346:05> »
Doing a Take Aim action before spending an Edge to fire with 18 dice (Pistols 5 + Semi-Automatics specialty 2 + Agility 6 + Edge 5).

Base Damage: 7P
Accuracy: 7 (ignored due to Edge spending)
Armor Pen: -5

Roll Result for shot: 18d6.hitsopen(5,6)=8
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

8-bit

« Reply #608 on: <10-29-14/1419:09> »
@CT

Oh, I just realized I forgot Cutter's Initiative.

All4BigGuns | Cutter - 3d6+11=23

Would you mind rolling that so that we can add you into the Initiative order? Initiative has been rolled.

@Aria

Is everyone on the same pass? If so, Initiatives need to adjust accordingly, but I'm not sure how many passes have gone by.

----------------

I'll get an IC up later; just quickly checking in.
« Last Edit: <10-29-14/1455:00> by 8-bit »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #609 on: <10-29-14/1434:05> »
Turning her attention from the spirit directly to the ghouls, Rodeo is going to cast a manaball force 6 at the group of them.

She scores 3 successes.  As a direct physical spell, they defend with a straight Body test.  3 successes = zero damage.  Each less success does 7, 8, and finally 9P DV.

On her drain, she also scores 3 successes, taking 3 stun damage  In exchange for a headache, hopefully this puts the ghouls off the fight...

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #610 on: <10-29-14/1440:05> »
Sorry about that. Here's that initiative roll.

3d6+11=23
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

8-bit

« Reply #611 on: <10-29-14/1445:46> »
No problem; post edited.

Turning her attention from the spirit directly to the ghouls, Rodeo is going to cast a manaball force 6 at the group of them.

She scores 3 successes.  As a direct physical spell, they defend with a straight Body test.  3 successes = zero damage.  Each less success does 7, 8, and finally 9P DV.

On her drain, she also scores 3 successes, taking 3 stun damage  In exchange for a headache, hopefully this puts the ghouls off the fight...

Also, this is incorrect. Each net hit = 1P damage. So if they get no successes, you do 3P damage. Sorry to bother you.

Quote from: Core Book of SR5; page 283
Direct: When your direct combat spell is successfully cast, it inflicts a number of boxes of damage equal to your net hits on the opposed test. The opposed test generally pits your Spellcasting + Magic [Force] against either Body (for physical spells) or Willpower (for mana spells). The target does not get to resist the damage, only the Spellcasting test.
« Last Edit: <10-29-14/1450:17> by 8-bit »

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #612 on: <10-29-14/1750:45> »
Slightly hurried IC up to keep you moving along

@Csjarrat / Morgan: took some liberties but it should be child's play to hack their links...don't worry about rolls for that, freebie from an overly generous GM  :o

@Saithor / Alicia: can I have a will resist roll from your spirit (plus any retroactive spell defence?) against the stun/spirit bolt please?  Does slay spirit still exist?  Couldn't find it anywhere so guess it'll be a stun bolt which has the same effect...

Note; you are in the corridor and can't see into the side room where the seer is, you'd need to project inside to see the clown's auras

Willpower of 6 for the Spirit, Resist roll 6d6: 1 Hit (6) Link http://orokos.com/roll/229678

Also assuming I could still send a matrix message. Let me know if I was wrong.
« Last Edit: <10-29-14/1813:05> by saithor »
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #613 on: <10-29-14/1850:52> »

Also, this is incorrect. Each net hit = 1P damage. So if they get no successes, you do 3P damage. Sorry to bother you.

Myeaaahh... and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

No bother, you are absolutely right.  I think I just got carried away!

Oh... and your stupid dog!

8-bit

« Reply #614 on: <10-29-14/1856:56> »

Myeaaahh... and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

No bother, you are absolutely right.  I think I just got carried away!

Oh... and your stupid dog!

A Scooby Doo reference; oh my. That's a blast from the past.