NEWS

Shadowrun 2050 Skype/Google Plus game.

• 14 Replies

NovaHot1

• Chummer
  • Kind when I can be. Bastard when I have to be.
« on: <04-13-15/1124:38> »
I'm looking for 5-6 players who are interested in a Shadowrun game over Skype or Google Plus. I plan to be GMing a 4th edition game set in 2050 using the sourcebook Shadowrun 2050. I'm interested in taking the players through some classic adventures as well as an original campaign tying them all together. May use Roll20 as well, but I'm not sure on that one. It will probably go with a group concensus. Anyway, post here/shoot me a message if you're interested. I'd like this to be a balanced team but I'm by no means gonna put restrictions on anyone. Except, well, no Technomancers because it's the 2050's.
Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-13-15/1407:39> »
There is a possibility of my intrest in the game,  I'd love to dust off my snowhare changeling or such.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Sterling

• Omae
  • Dragged in by the credstick
« Reply #2 on: <04-13-15/1557:13> »
Depending on the time the games start I'd be interested (I'm 5 hours ahead of you, but can potentially work around that).

I've got a 4th Ed version of a 1st Ed Elf Gang-Member I'd be interested in playing.  Skype or Roll20 works for me.

There is a possibility of my intrest in the game,  I'd love to dust off my snowhare changeling or such.

Obviously not my call to make, but since it's a 2050 game there wouldn't be any changelings, would there?
"His name is Sterling. He’s an ex-pat Brit making a living as a fixer and a hacker in Metropole. He’s a rare blend of upstanding and fun...(so) listen to his experience."
>>Data Trails, p.82

NovaHot1

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <04-15-15/0914:38> »
Sterling is right. I'm going with canon history. Changelings weren't around quite yet in 2050, but I would still love to have ya!

M.Young

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <04-18-15/0856:34> »
Would this game be open to complete rpg newbs?

NovaHot1

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <04-19-15/0707:56> »
Would this game be open to complete rpg newbs?

Absolutely it would be open to someone new to the game/roleplaying!

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <04-19-15/1059:07> »
Then.. in that case, I'd do my pirate adept I guess.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

M.Young

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <04-19-15/2337:56> »
Sweet. When were you planning on running these sessions? Because I'm pretty flexible with time but I think you're 12ish hours behind me and I don't know if I'm THAT flexible

EDIT: err... Scratch that I'm like 2 hours ahead... whoops...
« Last Edit: <04-20-15/0345:32> by M.Young »

Rylas

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <04-20-15/0249:04> »
I would also be interested, I'm a new player but I have a concept for a decker I've been mulling around for ages.
I'm also in Australia so it would depend on times I guess. But I'd love to join a group to learn

TerryPie

• Newb
  • Blind4Lyf
« Reply #9 on: <04-28-15/0731:05> »
I'm also interested and, funnily enough, am also in Australia! So my ability/interest is dependent on the play time also. As for what I'd like to play if I did: I've a pretty straight forward Face in mind.

Wrothmonk

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <04-29-15/1759:15> »
I'd be interested in joining. I haven't played a game of shadowrun yet but I've gone over the rulebooks several times. My main choice of character concept would be a decker or rigger, could be persuaded to go street samurai if needed though. I'm only an hour behind you so timing shouldn't be an issue.

Ni7ek

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <05-05-15/0921:40> »
Never played Shadowrun but I'm dying to. I'm not sure about the timezones though? I'm not sure what I'd play either, having never played the game before I'd wanna try all of it.
« Last Edit: <05-06-15/0309:28> by Ni7ek »

bull30548

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <05-23-15/1131:12> »
I have interest and could blow off a few old concepts I have had in the past.  Maybe a mage or an adept.
GM Guy
Catalyst Game Labs Agent

Seaners

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <05-26-15/1250:56> »
What days/times are you thinking of?

I'm in Oregon, USA.

Benny Russell

• Newb
« Reply #14 on: <06-08-15/1021:59> »
Is there still interest/room for a newbie? The last time I played was 2nd Edition and I ended up GMing most of it so I haven't played in forever. Totally got interested once I learned about 5th edition but no one around can manage to get up for a game. I'm in NYC so it's EST but I'm pretty flexible timewise. I've never been a pink mohawk kind of guy also never liked being a sammy or overly combat oriented in general. I really love the roleplaying/storytelling aspect the most. I really just want to play so I could be down for anything. The character I'm interested in playing is an amoral combat medic/kidney thief if that seems interesting at all.

thanks!