NEWS

[Interest/recruitment] The Information Game (Recruitment closed)

• 125 Replies

lonewolf1210

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <11-20-12/1900:49> »
Sheet for The Lady is done above.

One question though:
Using Argus(RC 127) as a group connection, IŽd just like to check if the attributes I assigned to it look acceptable to you:
Base Connection Rating: 4
- Membership +6
- Area of Influence +6
- Magical Ressources +1
- Matrix Ressources +2

ok?

Ympulse

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <11-20-12/1913:48> »
ARGUS looks good as a contact. What Loyalty are they? (For that type of Org, Loyalty 3 is going to be max)

Xzyl - Your concept is solid, pending character sheet, approved.

Kratex - I'm not too sure about a Pixie Oracle, but the concept is interesting. I'll tentatively say it's okay to proceed in further developing the char, provided the background and the rest is solid.
« Last Edit: <11-20-12/1916:31> by Ympulse »

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <11-20-12/1936:48> »
I went with the Investigative Adept concept, link to background and sheet will come once I finish the Gear part.

lonewolf1210

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <11-20-12/1952:12> »
ARGUS looks good as a contact. What Loyalty are they? (For that type of Org, Loyalty 3 is going to be max)

I have it at loyality 3, so total cost for that contact is 22BP. I figure that this means its a major connection for her providing information, jobs and connections worldwide.

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <11-20-12/2005:23> »
Ok, here is Watcher

Triggvi

• Omae
  • It is all fun and games until the rum runs out
« Reply #20 on: <11-20-12/2015:24> »
What do you think of the concept that I came up with?
Speaking  Com  Thinking

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <11-20-12/2015:41> »
Expanding on the base concept; (I'm still working on this) an AI that escaped a botched run with some data. Hiding the data within it's core code has started some bleed over and, by way of that, it believes it is human.

Full backstory and character sheet for approval, to come.

Ympulse

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <11-20-12/2019:15> »
Concept looks good, Trigg. Curious how he got himself into the Spy business :)

Triggvi

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <11-20-12/2024:30> »
He doesn't remember his Past. Knight Errant uses the implanted memory of his"wife" to manipulate him it to doing there bidding and collecting information for them. This kind of his search for his "wife". Kind of a bourne type shadowrun agent. His very well trained to for for them in the shadows.
Speaking  Com  Thinking

Pwnagemachine

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <11-20-12/2042:56> »
Interested in this, sent my character's backstory.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <11-20-12/2047:05> »
Writing something right now, this is too good to pass. I will PM you later with the concept.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #26 on: <11-20-12/2120:41> »
 :P Why didn't I see this earlier? I'm guessing you have enough players already if so I'll be a happy watcher of this PbP.

If there's a spot I'd like to get in on the fun. I've had an idea of a combat mage that did some merc work but had a thing for surveillance. He stills enjoys pumping people full of lead and making them blow up from the inside but a change of pace is always nice too.
Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson

Triggvi

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <11-20-12/2153:52> »
opitions-> house rules or options
Speaking  Com  Thinking

Ympulse

• Omae
« Reply #28 on: <11-20-12/2258:24> »
Jian and Trigg- Looks good, Approved

That's three of five, so far, with Lonewolf, Hydro, and Novocrane with concepts in. (Haven't made final decisions yet)

Pwnagemachine - Your Concept/Backstory did not send through PM

Solodice - while I'm not going to stop you from putting in a character, please be aware that actual combat rounds are going to be few and far in between, so a combat-focused character might not be that enjoyable in this game.

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #29 on: <11-20-12/2307:56> »
Understandable, still nice to have a guy around that knows how to handle himself around some guns. All I need is to switch out some attack spells for other things to get him in the right style for your game... did I mention he likes surveillance ;D
Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson